Do you think that eating organic foods improve your sex life?

When we eat more organic foods and healthier foods to me it increses my libido. Eating lighter such as salid and sea foods, organic milk, organic vegetables just seems to make me feel more sexy and vulnerable. Also drinking maybe a red glass of wine (i) and taking antioxidants that are good for your health makes you feel younger and more fit. Eating heavier foods make you feel lazier that's why in the winter people begin to gain weight because they may eat heavier food. Eating chicken and fish preferably baked is better for you. Now we can go to farmer markets and get fresh vegetables-do it.

saddlerider1 profile image62

saddlerider1 says

Lady Rose profile image74

Lady Rose says

macg0114 says