Hi, I'm a big fan of xylotol, and do not like stevia. Why haven't you suggested this sweetener?

Since both stevia and xylotol are approved sweetners for candida, why not offer your recipies with both as an option. I put it in my plain yogurt and then place in my ice cream maker. Its a fast and delicious treat. I also put it in sparkling water as a soda substitute. It takes a while to dissolve, but its well worth the wait. I have made ketchup and bbq sause with it as well. I don't like the stevia aftertaste and xylotol tastes just like sugar, plus its supposed to be good for your teeth and is high in fiber.

cathylynn99 profile image77

cathylynn99 says

lovelylizzy profile image61

lovelylizzy says

regoco says