- Food and Cooking
Baby Blue Punch Recipe
Fun Baby Blue Punch Recipe
Are you looking for a delicious drink recipe that is great for wedding or baby showers and also for picnics and barbeques? Try my delicious Baby Blue Punch Recipe today! Watch my easy to follow recipe video that I have posted below for step-by-step instructions and helpful hints on how to make the best Baby Blue Punch today!
- 1 (0.13 ounce) package blue
- berry flavored unsweetened drink mix
- 1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 (64 fluid ounce) bottle white cranberry juice
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup white sugar
- In a large punch bowl, stir together the drink mix, lemon-lime soda, and white cranberry juice. Taste, and stir in sugar to your liking. (I like to add the whole cup.) Float scoops of ice cream on the top. The ice cream melts somewhat and turns the punch a beautiful baby blue color with frothy white clouds floating on the top.
Calories: 121 | Total Fat: 0.8g Cholesterol: 3mg