Egg-cellent way to bacon the day...
Every morning we pull out the frying pan to cook up the morning eggs and bacon. Day in and day out we use two pans or scrub it between the frying. How about a different way to cook up some eggs and bacon?
- 12 Slices Bacon, Thick Cut
- 9 Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Tablespoon Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese, Optional
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees. In skillet, cook bacon for 5 minutes over medium heat on both sides or until partially set but not crispy. Let bacon cool.
- Coat cupcake pan with cooking spray. Whip together eggs, milk, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Wrap bacon strips around the inside of each cup. (When wrapping bacon in cup best to put the fat side up due to the natural curve produced while cooking the bacon) Pour whipped egg mixture into cup until almost full. Top with cheese (optional)
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes at 350 degrees or until set. Cool for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and serve.
Other recipes by me...
- Hazelnut Chocolate Morning Tarts
Hazelnut spread into crescent dough - bake and you have homemade hazelnut breakfast tarts!
- Waffle Sticks and Pudding Dip
Quick snack using pudding and waffle. Any flavor you want you can combo.
- 3 Layered Chili Bean Cheese Cream Dip
A recipe to tantalize your taste buds. Simple 3 layers of perfection. Sour cream blended with cream cheese is just at the bottom. Then chili with beans infuse with cheese top off this splendid chili cream cheese dip!
Bacon Egg-loo Helpers
© 2013 Taura Rutigliano