Bake Your Own Cheddar Bay Biscuits
The Easiest Recipe Ever!
I have tried many different imitators out there and left disappointed. If you have ever had them, then you know what I'm talking about. These light fluffy cheese biscuits are melt in your mouth good. You will be thanking me after you try this recipe out not only for it's authenticity but for it's simplicity. It does not get any easier than this!
I'm passing along this recipe to you because it really is no secret. You just have to know what ingredients to buy. So go ahead and enjoy!
Don't forget to check out Red Lobster's Website for other yummy recipes!
What I'm about to reveal is so simple!
Cast Your Vote
Which Restaurant Is Better?
Cheddar Bay Biscuits
All you need to make Cheddar Bay Biscuits are a few simple ingredients.
1 Package of Cheddar and Garlic Bisquick Mix
1/4 cup Melted Butter
1 small package of dry Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
That's It Folks. You have the secret in your hands now. All you have to do is follow the directions on the package of Bisquick.
While the biscuits are cooking, melt 1/4 cup of butter. Into that, you add about 1/3 of the small package of dressing.
You will play a little with how much, but it won't take long. Spoon butter onto cooked biscuits.
Can you believe it's that simple? I guarantee you that they will taste like the real deal. The best part is you will have little flakes on the biscuit just like in the restaurant! Nobody will know the difference!
Want More Recipes?
Try out some of these copy cats! You will never have to leave home to eat out again!
Check These Mixes Out for Homemade Hidden Valley
Homemade Master Mixes
Find Your Favorite Copy Cat Recipes
- CopyKat Recipes
CopyKat Recipes - You have tried it in the restaurant, we will show you how to make it at home with our recipes.
- CD Kitchen
Find Recipes from Your Favorite Restaurant
- Restaurant Recipes, Celebrity Recipes
Recipes from Celebrities and More
- Restaurant Food And Restaurant Recipes
Find Delicious Recipes and More!
- Robbie's Brand Name & Restaurant Copycat Recipes
Hundreds of tried and true recipes, from old family recipes to newfound favorites, there's a recipe for every occasion and every cook's skill level!
- Top Secret Recipes from Todd Wilbur | Restaurant Recipes and Name Brand Recipes
Todd Wilbur's original clone recipe for making name brand and restaurant recipes at home using common ingredients.
- restaurant recipes | copycat recipes
Thousands of your favorite restaurant recipes - bona fide and copycat recipes
- Cooking Cache
Hundreds of Great Recipes
Find Easy Recipes In A Four Ingredient Cookbook
Would you rather make your own instead of use a mix? Then here is the longer version!
Serves: 20 biscuits
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 3 ounces grated Cheddar Cheese
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 TBS Vegetable Oil
- 1/3 - 2/3 cup water (add until dough consistency not sticky)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- dash of parsley
- dash of onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease your pan before dropping biscuits.
- In a bowl, add flour, baking powder, salt, and garlic powder and combine. Cut in butter. Add oil, cheese, and half of the water. Stir together and keep adding water a little at a time until a dough consistency, but it should not be sticky.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto your cooking sheet.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- While biscuits are baking, take melted butter and stir in garlic powder, salt, parsley, and onion powder.
- When biscuits come out of the oven, spoon butter onto biscuits.