Baked Lemon Pudding Cake
Tasty Baked Lemon Pudding Cake
Make the perfect dessert tonight with this Baked Lemon Pudding Cake. Delicious and easy to make, this Baked Lemon Pudding Cake will compliment any dinner and fill all the bellies at the table, leaving them with smiles. Enjoy the bursting flavor of lemons from this wonderful pudding cake. There's nothing more palate pleasing than the best recipe for a homemade lemon pudding cake.
Image Credit to Kristi Krafts
6 EGGS Separated (yolks in one bowl / whites in one bowl)
1/2 Cup SUGAR
1 1/2 Cup SUGAR
1/3 & 1/3 Cup BUTTER softened
1/2 Cup LEMON JUICE
1/2 Cup FLOUR (all purpose)
2 Cups MILK
COOL WHIP AND YOUR FAVORITE FRUIT TOPING
Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 70-80 mins
- 1. Heat oven to 350. Beat EGG WHITES at high speed until foamy. Continue beating, gradually adding 1/2 CUP SUGAR, until glossy and stiff peaks form.
- SET ASIDE
- 2. Combine remaining 1 1/2 CUPS SUGAR and ALL BUTTER in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add EGG YOLKS, LEMON JUICE; continue beating until well mixed. Reduce speed to low; add 1/2 CUP FLOUR. Beat until well mixed, stir in 2 CUPS MILK. Gently stir in beaten EGG WHITES.
- 3. Pour mixture into 2 UNGREASED 1 1/2 - QUART CASSEROLE DISHES. Place casserole into 2 13x9-INCH BAKING DISHES. Place baking pan on over rack; pour water into baking pan to 1/2 - inch depth.
- 4. BAKE FOR 45 TO 55 MINUTES OR UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN.
- Remove casserole dish from water; cool 10 minutes.
- 5. Top with cool whip and your favorite toping.