Baked Potato Skins Recipe
Easy Baked Potato Skins Recipe
If you like potatoes then you will like this Easy Baked Potato Skins Recipe, they are easy to make and the whole family will enjoy them.
Even the children can help make these little gems as a project to share with everyone. Easy Baked Potato Skins are a delight to have when you are having a party or just a family gather, they are a good finger food to have around and ready for any occasion
Photos- By author of this website.
What a Great Football Season Recipe! Are You Ready for Some Football? - A theme song for this website, let it play while you look!
Prep Time: 15-20 min
Total Time: 15-20 min
- (4) large baked baking potatoes
- (3) tablespoons oil -vegetable
- (1) tablespoon Parmesan cheese - grated
- (1/2) teaspoon salt
- (1/4) teaspoon powdered garlic
- (1/4) teaspoon paprika
- (1/8) teaspoon pepper
- (8) cooked and crumbled bacon strips
- (1 1/2) cups shredded cheese - Cheddar is preferred
- (1/2) cup sour cream
- (4) sliced green onions
- 1. Cut potatoes in half (long) and scoop out the potato from inside the skin leaving a 1/4-inch. shell (save potato for a later time).
- 2. Put potato skins on a baking sheet that has been greased.
- 3. Mix the oil, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, paprika and pepper together then coat both sides of the potato skins.
- 4. Bake in a preheated oven at 475F for 6-7 minutes then turn over and bake the other side. Ensure that the skins are crisp before removal from the oven.
- 5. Coat inside the skins with the cheese and the bacon.
- 6. Put back in oven for 2 more minutes until cheese is melted.
- 7. Prepare sour cream and onions in bowls and then put on top of the skins.
- Serve immediately.