Baked Steak and Gravy
EASY BAKED STEAK AND GRAVY RECIPE DIRECTIONS
Here is a great tasting Baked Steak and Gravy Recipe that everyone in your home will love!
Cook this Baked Steak and Gravy for a quick dinner dish! Easy to make and tastes great, you will love this recipe for Baked Steak and Gravy. Check out the recipe videos to learn even easier Baked Steak and Gravy recipes to fix!
I hope you enjoy the great taste of this Baked Steak and Gravy Recipe.
Come back and leave a comment below and don't forget to print this out to use later!
A delicious and easy steak and gravy dish.
- (6) to (8 )pieces of cubed steak
- (1) 10.5 ounce can of beef broth
- (1) 5 ounce can of evaporated milk
- (1) 15 ounce large can of cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
- (1) 10.5 small can cream of celery soup (undiluted)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Paprika to taste
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1. Start by browning the steaks in oil on each size. Put in a baking pain that is about 13 x 9 inches.
- 2. Combine all soup, broth, milk, seasoning and then and cover steaks, coating well.
- 3. Cover steaks with foil.
- 4. Place in a preheated 375 degree oven for 40 to 50 minutes.
- 5. The meat will be very tender.