Best Chili Recipes
Another Bowl Of Chili Please!
This chili is spicy, delicious, just a little hot, just a little sweet, a bean and meat lover's gourmet delight; This lens is full of delicious best, ever chili links! Guaranteed to please! It is great for football tailgating, family get-together, church socials, or just when you are in the mood for Mexican food - Chili style!
WHEN TILLIE ATE THE CHILI
by Jack Prelutsky
When Tillie ate the chili,
She erupted from her seat,
She gulped a quart of water,
And fled screaming down the street,
She coughed, she wheezed, she sputtered,
She ran totally amok,
She set a new world record
As she raced around the block.
Tillie's mouth was full of fire,
Tillie's eyes were red with tears,
She was smoking from her nostrils,
She was steaming from her ears,
She cooled off an hour later,
Showing perfect self-control
As she said, "What tasty chili,
I should like another bowl."
Your Chili Poll
How Do You Like Your Chili
AND NOW FOR ONE OF MY BEST CHILI RECIPES EVER
Delicious Mexican Food
Wbisbill’ s “ BEST CHILI EVER” recipe
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
2 lg. onion, chopped
2 lg. garlic cloves, minced
1 lg. Bell pepper, diced
2 lbs lean hamburger meat (see note 1 below)
1 lb. medium spicy pork sausage (see note 2 below)
1 lb. diced or thin sliced good grade smoked sausage (see note 3 below)
(1 lb. 12 oz.) Can whole tomatoes
2 cans tomato soup (undiluted) (see note 4 below)
1 8 0z. Can tomato sauce (or canned diced tomatoes plain, with chives or with chillis)
6 tbsp. chili powder (see note 5 below)
1 tsp. Ground black pepper (Optional -delete if too hot)
1 tsp Ground Kayan pepper (Optional -delete if too hot)
3 tsp. cumin
1 tbsp. oregano
2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. sugar
2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder (see note 7 below)
2 (15 oz.) cans kidney beans, drained
1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, drained (see note 8 below)
1 (1 lb.) cans pork and beans
1 quart tomato juice (Optional for all or part)
- In a large heavy saucepan, heat oil. Sauté onion, garlic and bell pepper until soft but not brown.
- Add beef, pork sausage and smoked sausage. Cook until brown drain off fat. Add liquid from tomatoes.
- Chop tomatoes and mix in with tomato soup, chili powder, cumin, oregano, pork and beans, salt, sugar and cocoa powder, kayan and black pepper.
- Now, mix ALL and simmer until well mixed and heated throughout.
- Move mixture to a large crock pot. Turn to high.
- If too dry add a little of the tomato juice (or water). Stir in kidney and pinto beans to fill level or ingredients used.
- Cook for 3 hours until meat is very tender and mixture is hot throughout.
- May be refrigerated or frozen. Before serving remove any excess fat.
- or, 2 lbs. lean stew meat, cut in sm. Cubes
- or, mild sausage
- or, substitute with more ground sausage
- or, tomato paste, or tomato sauce, or salsa
- or, a little less
- Optional – if you don’ t want the flavor zest, leave this and the sugar off.
- Or, black beans, also very good.
I am a chili lover, and several times a year I look for new or untried recipes. I have tried many recipes over the years, and this book offers just what I love. Try it, you will like it!. t : by W. C. Jameson Click for most recent price and availability The Ultimate Chili Cookbook
Best chili recipes: Different kinds of chili
Different kinds of chili
- Cincinnati Chili - Cooks.com - Recipes - Hormel Chili
RO-TEL HORMEL CHILI CHEESE DIP: Cut cheese into cubes ... while stirring. Stir in chili and Ro-Tel tomatoes and green chilies. Crock pot works instead of ...
- Chili Colorado Recipe | Recipezaar - Chili Colorado Recipe | Recipezaar - A wonderful flavorful, savory Mexican dish. I use it to make burritos, eat plain with tortillas, on tostadas, whatever. Recipezaar: Where the World's Recipes Are
- Texas Style Chili Recipe: Recipes: Food Network - Enjoy this Texas Style Chili recipe from Emeril Live
- Mexican Chili Recipes - Mexican Chili Recipes
Displaying all 5 recipes in the category 'Mexican Chili Recipes'. Page 1 of 1 - page size: 25 | 100 | 300 | all. Recipe, From. 3 Corn Chili, Nan-81 ...
- WHITE CHICKEN CHILI - White Chicken Chili - (As cooked by Karen) This is a recipe that's so good that I never bother to try
any other white chicken chili recipes. This is the one. The
end all, be all recipe. I got it off the web, and it's attributed
to "The Kitchen for Exploring Foods." I have altered...
- Cooks.com - Recipes - Cincinnati Skyline Chili - Cooks.com - Recipes - Cincinnati Skyline Chili
CINCINNATI SKYLINE CHILI: Cook meat in water until meat is colorless and pulled apart. Add all ingredients except last 4. Cook slowly 2 hours. .
- The Best Vegetarian Chili in the World - Allrecipes - The Best Vegetarian Chili in the World - Allrecipes - Break out your soup pot and fix up a batch of this delicious, spicy vegetarian chili today! It's ready in no time, and packed with vegetables, ...
- Beanless Chili Recipe - Beanless Chili Recipes selected by the collective tastebuds of the masses from Group Recipes.