Easy Punch Recipes
How To Make The Perfect Punch
I love making punch, because you don't really need a recipe. You just add a bit of this and a bit of that and all of a sudden you have an amazingly refreshing drink :-)
Sure sometimes it works like that, but often you end up creating something too sweet or too confused. Sometimes it's just safer to have a recipe.
I have listed below a few of my standby recipes for different occasions, some innocent fruit ones and some with an extra kick for special occasions. Either way nothing beats an icy cold glass of punch at a summer party.
- 2 finely chopped kiwifruit
- 60 gm raspberries
- 75 gm blueberries
- 250 g strawberries (quartered)
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 4 cups cranberry and raspberry juice
- 4 cups lemonade (or soda if you prefer less sweet drink)
- fresh mint
- 1. Divide the strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and kiwifruit evenly among 2 ice-cube trays. Cover with cold water and place in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight until set.
- 2. Combine the fruit juice, lemonade and pineapple juice in a large serving jug. Add the ice cubes and mint, and stir to combine. Serve immediately.
- You can make the ice cubes (step 1) up to 2 days ahead. Continue from step 2 just before serving.
Watermelon Lime and Vodka Punch - The vodka is optional of course
Watermelon and limes are a great combination.
- 1/2 medium watermelon - seeded & blended
- 4 fresh limes - juiced
- Handful of mint leaves - torn
- Sparkling mineral water or soda water - to taste
- Vodka - I use raspberry flavor but any is fine
- Ice cubes
- Mix first 4 ingredients together - depending on the sweetness of your watermelon you may or may not want to add a little sugar. You can get creative and serve this in the hollowed out watermelon if you are careful not to break it when removing the fruit.
White Sangria - Not a punch for the kids
This is a really refreshing summer drink. Super easy to make, this one will be really popular I promise.
Prep Time: 10
Total Time: 40
- 1 bottle moscato or sweet white wine
- 2 cups fresh pineapple juice - chilled
- 1 cup fresh orange juice - chilled
- 1/3 cup vanilla vodka
- 1 large apple chopped
- 1/2 punnet strawberries quartered
- 12 mint leaves
- ice cubes with frozen blueberries inside
- 1. Freeze blue berries in ice trays with water
- 2. Prepare fruit
- 3. Wash mint and pull leaves from stems
- 4. Mix the orange and pineapple juice in large jug or punch bowl
- 5. Add alcohol and other fruit
- Chill for 1/2 hour. Add ice and mint immediately before serving
Check out these Great Punch Recipes - Non Alcoholic Punch and Alcohol Based Punch
Naughty and nice punch recipes great for summer entertaining
- Fruity Champagne Punch
Champagne, Vodka and Malibu in one punch recipe - what more could you want!
- Spiced Lemon Tea Punch
A refreshing non-alcoholic punch
- Watermelon Punch
Great no alcohol punch
- Super Cocktails
The Super cocktail website has over 100 alcohol based punch recipes that you can search to find the perfect one for your party.
- Guava Punch
Super refreshing punch that is just a little bit different.
- Iced Eggnog
The classic Christmas punch made-over for summer
- Pineapple and Mint Punch
Another alcohol free punch favourite