Bread Maker Reviews-Zozirushi Home Bakery Supreme
The Zojirushi Home Bakery Supreme 2-pound loaf breadmaker
Are you looking for the best bread maker available on the market? Well, here it is! The Jojirushi Home Bakery Supreme 2-pound loaf bread maker is one out of the two top rated bread makers currently available. Not only does it produce perfectly baked homemade bread with any kind of recipe you might want to use, the loaves it bakes are large in size (up to 2 lb) and "normal" in shape, that is horizontal, rectangular bread loaves that look like the ones you would buy in a bakery, not the upright "rocket"-shaped loaves that you get with most bread makers.
Read through this review to see all the features of this top rated breadmaker and decide whether it is the right one for you and your life-style.
Photo credit: Amazon
Top rated breadmaker
This is a dual-blade bread maker, which produces rectangular-shaped 2-pound loaves. It has 10 pre-programmed options for breads, doughs, jams and even meatloaf(!) and 3 crust options.
It also features a 13 hour delay timer, a large viewing window, an LCD easy to use control panel and a removable non-stick bread pan. It includes a measuring spoon, 8 ounce measuring cup and user manual with lots of recipes.
It is available in either black/stainless steel or white.
Hundreds of foolproof bread maker recipes
What else would you like to know about the Zojirushi Home Bakery Supreme?
A breadmaker like this one makes baking easy, fast, foolproof and enjoyable and will let you enjoy fresh homemade bread every day with minimum input on your part. This is a very powerful machine with lots of features and cooking options but very simple to use. If you are serious about baking your own bread, you will love it!
- The appliance measures 12.8 x 13.6 x 18.9 inches and weights 20 pounds
- It has two blades for better kneading and rising and bakes rectangular (horizontal) 2 lb bread loaves, with a crust option of light, medium or dark
- It has 10 bread and dough options: Basic, Wholewheat, Dough, Jam, Cake, Sourdough Starter, Home Made and 3 Quick Menus
- It has the option of adding extra ingredients after kneading is complete - a beeping sounds lets you know when you may add e.g. nuts, cheese, seeds, raisins etc
- It has a 10-minute power failure back-up
- It has digital controls with a large LCD display and a timer which allows you to program the appliance up to 13 hours in advance
- It includes a DVD, instruction manual and recipe book with many bread and dough recipes, a measuring cup, a measuring spoon a removable non-stick bread pan and two removable kneading blades
Watch how to use your Zojirushi Home Bakery to make bread
Pro and Con features of the Zojirushi Home Bakery Supreme
One of the two best rated breadmakers on the market, the Zojirushi Home Bakery Supreme 2-pound breadmaker has an average of 4,5 stars on more than 500 customer reviews.
According to more than 500 customers, the Zojirushi Home Bakery Supreme is a state of the art breadmaker which consistently produces excellent results
- Pro:It has many options and extra features, for many cooking options. Apart from various kinds of bread and dough, it allows you to easily prepare homemade jams, cakes and even meatloaf
- Pro: The fact that it bakes traditional, rectangular loaves is probably its best feature for me. The slices are really well shaped, and uniform, perfect for sandwiches and entertaining.
- Pro: The homemade settings option is very handy. You can program all the phases of a bread making cycle separately (e.g you can program the rising time, or baking time etc) if you want to use your own special homemade bread recipes, and you can also just use the appliance as a baking oven
- Pro: The 13 hour timer is a very nice feature. It allows you to program the appliance in the evening, so as to wake up with the irresisitible smell of freshly baked bread every morning, or just before you leave for work, so that you will have a freshly baked loaf waiting for you at dinner time.
- Pro: It is very quiet compared to other breadmaker models
- Pro: The pan is really non-stick and the kneading blades rarely get stuck in the bread like it often happens with other breadmakers
- Con: The appliance is quite large, larger than most similar models and takes up a great deal of countertop space. It is not suitable for small kitchens, as it is also quite heavy to take in and out of a cabinet for daily use
- Con: The appliance is quite expensive compared to similar models
Overall, the Zojirushi Home Bakery Supreme is an excellent foolproof breadmaker, although quite bulky and costly. If you rectangular shaped bread loaves are important to you, go for it!
© 2013 Aquamarine18