Bread Maker Reviews- Zojirushi bread makers
The Zojirushi Mini Breadmaker
A Breadmaker is one of those must-have appliances in a kitchen and the Zojirushi Mini Breadmaker is one of the best possible choices.
This best selling bread maker is perfect for every day use and its compact size and one pound loaf baking capacity makes it ideal for smaller households and less spacious kitchens. Don't be fooled by its small size however, the Zojirushi BB-HAC10 Home Bakery is a very powerful machine and will let enjoy the experience of fresh homemade bread every daily, with the minimum effort on your part.
Easy to use and with many options and extra features, this breadmaker model has an average of 4,5 stars in all customer reviews and really is a best buy option.
My personal recommendation, especially if you are short of space
This small, compact 1 pound loaf bread machine can be easily programmed to to prepare a large variety of breads and cakes and even has an option for fruit jam! It is also very easy to prepare many different types of dough for rolls, croissants, cookies, pizza, fresh pasta etc, which you can cut, shape and cook as you like. You may chose among three bread textures and two crust options. Includes a timer for delayed baking, a viewing window, a large and simple to read control panel and LCD screen, and a handle for simple transport. Also included is a simple-to-follow instruction video, manual, and recipe booklet.
Elegant bamboo bread board with knife
What else do you want to know about the Zojirushi BB-HAC Mini Breadmaker?
A small but powerful breadmaker, ideal for smaller households as its 1 pound loaf capacity prevents waste. Excellent value for money, very simple to use, you will soon wonder how you could ever manage without it!
- The appliance measures 8 by 11 by 12 inches and weights 14.7 pounds
- It mixes, kneads and rises 1 pound loaves of breads and cakes
- It can prepare a wide variety of bread types, including wholewheat, multigrain and french bread, with the option of three bread textures, regular, soft and firm and two crust options, light and dark
- It can also prepare a wide variety of doughs, including pizza, cookie and pasta dough and it even has an option for homemade jam!
- Features a 13-hour delay timer, a large LCD control panel, a carrying handle and a viewing window
- It features a non-stick baking pan and kneading blade
- Includes instructions and recipe book
What I like and don't like in the Zojirushi Home Bakery
Possibly the most compact breadmaker available at this quality. If you like the idea of homemade bread but lack the space and family size to justify 2 pound loaves, you are going to love this!.
With a five star average on more than 300 customer reviews, I would strongly recommend it
- I like the fact that it is so small, not much wider than a toaster, and that I can leave it out all the time and use it every day without it cluttering my small kitchen
- I like the fact that although it is so small, it is very powerful and durable and has many features and options only to be found on larger appliances
- I like the fact that it is so easy to use, programmable at the touch of a button
- I like the fact that I can program it up to 13 hours in advance, either before I go to bed or before I leave for work in the morning, and enjoy fresh, warm, homemade bread for breakfast or dinner
- I like the fact that it is really quiet compared to other similar appliances
- I like the fact that it has a viewing window, so I can monitor what happens inside
- I don't like the fact that the 1-pound loaf is so small- about six-seven slices- and 1/4 of it is the rounded upper part, while the bottom two slices have a large hole in the middle due to the kneading paddle, which does not leave a lot...
- I don't like the fact that it is less automatic and less programmable than larger breadmakers, but you can't have everything
On the whole, the Zojirushi Mini Breadmaker is an excellent breadmaker, especially if you cannot afford a larger one. It does exactly what it is supposed to do and you will certainly enjoy it for a long time
Watch a video on the Zojirushi BB-HAC Mini Breadmaker
Easy to make delicious bread recipes
Very good gluten free bread recipes that actually work in a breadmaker
© 2013 Aquamarine18