Bakerellas Cake Pops Book
What are Cake Pops?
I love Cake Pops! They are fun and easy to make. A Cake Pop is a Ball of cake with icing on a stick. Cake Pops are super easy to make. They are also a really fun item to make with children. Cake Balls and Cake Pops make great treats for Holidays like Easter as well as birthday parties. And they make unique party favors for a wedding or baby shower. All I know is they are yummy!
Cake Pops: Tips Tricks, and Recipes for More Than 40 Irresistible Mini Treats
- boxed cake mix (any flavor)
- can of cake icing
- bag of chocolate chips
- wooden stick
- Bake you cake just like normal.
- Once your cake has cooled down, crinkle it up in a large bowl.
- Slowly start mixing in the icing. (you may not need the entire can)
- Put Bowl in the freezer for about 15 minutes until it is more like a hard dough.
- Then make balls (large or small) it is up to you.
- Melt chip in microwave
- Put a stick in each ball
- dip the ball pops in the chocolate until it is covered
- place on waxed paper
- After they have slightly set dip each ball in sprinkles. Then place back on the waxed paper.
How To Make Cake Pops
Babycakes Cake Pop Maker Review
If you want a quick and easy way to make cake pops rather than baking a cake and shaping them by hand, then this babycakes cake pop maker is for you! It makes your cake pops perfect every time. All you do is make a standard box of cake batter, pour it in and bake. It is easy peasy!
They are timed perfectly so they are nice and round and perfect for decorating. I like that it is easy to measure and fill as well.