Campfire Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
Try my Delicious Camping Recipe
What better food to eat during camping! Everyone loves pizza while at home, but surprise your family and friends with pizza while camping too. It's guaranteed to impress them and your pizza will be gone in the blink of an eye. You'd better get your piece first!
Try my and you and the family will get to try something most people don't get to eat while camping! The next time you and the kids are out camping, surprise them with a homemade pizza and watch as their faces light up with smiles! Watch the easy recipe video to see how easy it is to make a great tasting campfire pepperoni pizza! If you enjoy my Pepperoni Pizza Recipe please leave a comment below in the comments section! Thanks!
(Images Credit: Wikipedia)
- 1 pound refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1. Place pizza stone on grill directly over wood campfire
- 2. Roll out the pizza dough to desired thickness
- 3. Place it on the pizza stone and cook 10 minutes on one side until golden
- 4. Remove from the campfire and on the cooked side, spread the pizza sauce in an even layer over dough
- 5. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly on top of the sauce, followed by the pepperoni slices
- 6. Place uncooked side down, back on the pizza stone
- 7. Cover with a foil tent and cook until cheese has melted, about 10 minutes more
- 8. Transfer pizza to a cutting board and let cool slightly before cutting and serving
Gourmet Pepperoni on Amazon
Amount Per ServingCalories: 241 | Total Fat: 9.4g | Cholesterol: 19mg
Happy Camping Memories
When I was a kid, my extended family used to go camping every summer at a lake near my grandmother's house. While we did go swimming and fishing and other fun stuff like that, the highlight was the food. We'd cook up an elaborate breakfast, then start thinking about lunch. When lunch was done, we'd consider our plan for dinner. And one of our favorite things to make was campfire pizza. It's such a delicious treat when you're out in the wilderness and it was always especially popular with the kids.