- Food and Cooking
Candy Buffets are becoming increasingly popular for weddings, birthdays, graduations, baby showers, and bridal showers. Most people hire a candy buffet vender but you can also do it yourself with a little help and guidance, which this lens will provide. If you want the wow factor at your next event, have a candy buffet.
Candy Buffet Occasions
New Product Launches
Sweet Sixteen Parties
Candy Buffet Service
A typical candy buffet service would include:
Plastic Candy bags w/ties
Take down and cleanup
The cost ranges from $4.00 - $10.00 per head, depending on the size of the candy buffet and the number of guests.
White Theme Candy Buffet
Do It Yourself Candy Buffet
1. Several glass containers in a variety of shapes and sizes (bowls, jars, vases, canisters, pedestal servers).
3. Candy Scoops.
4. Small cellophane bags or mini boxes for guests to fill with candy.
5. Ribbon, labels, and other embellishments to decorate the jars.
Amount of Candy
For Large parties or weddings:
8-10 types of candy / 15-20 pounds each
For smaller parties or occasion showers:
7-10 types of candy / 6-10 pounds each
1. Use different shapes, sizes, and heights of containers.
2. narrow down the wide selection of candies available. Focus on a creating a candy buffet that matches your party colors and/or theme.
3. Purchase candy at bulk candy stores.
4. If you're ordering candy online, be sure to place your order well in advance.
5. Embellish containers with ribbon, custom labels, and other decorative embellishments.
6. To help create a full look to your buffet when you're on a tight budget, use other decorative "filler" items on the table around the candy jars, such as flowers, flower petals, picture frames.
7. Use cake stands, flat platters, and other serving ware to give your guests a variety of ways to choose their sweets.
If you start a candy buffet business, you'll need business cards.
Click on any business card to purchase from Zazzle.
How To Make A Candy Buffet
Candy Buffet Jars
Candy Buffet Table Signs
Some people like to put a sign on their candy buffet table. Here are some sign suggestions.
Love is Sweet
Love Sweet Love
Love is sweet, enjoy a treat. Thank you for making our day sweet
How 'Sweet' It Is To Be Loved By You
It's been a 'treat' having you here
Help yourself to a tasty treat, and remember, love is sweet
Serving you a little treat just to say we think you're sweet
Candy Buffet Selection
The candy selections are endless, but here are a few examples:
Hard candy sticks
Assorted jelly beans
Assorted Candy From Amazon
Containers & Candy Scoops:
Candy Theme Invitations and Cards From Zazzle
Click on any product to purchase from Zazzle.