- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
canna-lemon sorbet palate cleanser
A Zen Twist on Zesty Classic
This recipe while very similar to traditional lemon sorbets... You know the king of palate cleansers, it has a modern, medicated cannabis infusion perfect for cancer patients, ALS survivors, epileptics, and chronic pain suffers.
- 1 cup Cannabis Simple Syrup
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Carbonated/Mineral Water
- 6 Strips Of Lemon Zest For Decoration
- Lemon Peel Diced Finely
- In your saucepan, stir together the lemon peel (diced), cannabis simple syrup and 1 cup of water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium, simmering for about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat, and allow sorbet to cool.
- In a bowl, stir together the finished canna-lemon syrup including peel made in step: 1, lemon juice and mineral carbonated water.
- Pour into your ice-cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- If you do not have an ice cream maker, you will need to freeze the sorbet for approx. 1 and 1/2 hours. After the 90 minutes remove & stir using a whisk.
- Return to the freezer, stirring once every hour, for around 4 hours. Hint: The more times you whisk the airier it will become resulting in a lighter sorbet.
- Garnish each bowl or martini glass with a delightful twist of lemon zest.
Refresh The Taste Buds
This crisp, refreshing lemon sorbet has been kicked up a notch, thanks to alluring, alert sensation of cannabis simple syrup.