Caramel Cheesecake Bars
Rich, creamy and so delicious are just a few ways I like to describe these yummy bars. Sometimes when I have company over, I make two desserts so I have a variety, but with this dessert, you only need one. When you combine cheesecake with smooth caramel in a graham cracker crust, you have a dessert bar that is truly decadent.
Caramel Cheesecake Bars are a perfect dessert for serving around the holidays, but they are so good that you will want to make them year round. A special treat to have with a cup of hot brewed tea or coffee.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbls. sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 2 8 oz. pkgs. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup caramel (ice cream) topping
- 1 cup caramel (ice cream) topping
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line an 8 X 8 inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Coat foil with butter or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine crust ingredients.
- Press into the bottom of baking pan.
- In a mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time and blend.
- Add caramel and mix well.
- Pour over top of crust.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Pour caramel topping over bars.
- Chill at least 2 hours.
- Remove foil, cut into bars and serve.
A classic all-around baking pan for brownies, bars, cakes and breads.
The perfect topping for Caramel Cheesecake Bars, ice cream and desserts.
Super collection of cheesecake recipes featuring everything from Cappuccino to Lemon Coconut.