Moist and Sweet Carrot Pineapple Muffins
Anytime that I can prepare a dish that's sweet and delicious but also includes vegetables, I am all for it.
I like serving these muffins to guests since they are moist, tender and always get a lot of compliments. They are usually surprised to find out they have carrots in them but the carrots really do add a nice sweetness.
Serve these Carrot Pineapple Muffins for any meal, whether it's breakfast, brunch, dinner or snack. I enjoy them anytime.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple drained
- 3 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 cup vegetable or canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350Â°.
- Using a large mixing bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and sugar.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add cupcake liners to a muffin pan.
- Fill each liner halfway with batter.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Cool slightly before serving.