Best Cheeseburger Recipe ~ and Choose American vs. Swiss Cheese
Swiss Cheeseburgers are the BEST! American Cheese Burgers will lose BIG Time!
My Cheeseburger must have Swiss Cheese! American cheese is for kids.
Well... I do like Cheeseburgers from both McDonalds and BurgerKing, too. But I got your ruff up, if you like American Cheese, didn't I? So join the debate and argue with me. :D
Enjoy the debate and the very easy Any Kind of Cheeseburger recipe.
Photo Credit: Cheeseburger Concession Decal available at Amazon.com
Please Rate this Cheeseburger Recipe
- 4 Hamburgers
- 4-8 Swiss Cheese (2 for each burger for a truly decadent delight), Or other favorite cheese
- Shakes to taste McCormick's Grill Mates Montreal Steak
Instructions for Deliciously Seasoned Cheese Burgers
- Make hamburger patties ~ or ~ remove premade patties from refridgerator at least 15 minutes prior to cooking. (Meat tastes better if it comes to room temperature before cooking.)
- Sprinkle each hamburger patty with seasonings on both side to taste. (I like lots)
- Grill to desired doneness. (I like medium well)
- Turn off grill or heat source.
- Add cheese and cover until cheese is melted.
- Remove from heatsource to a serving plate and cover. Allow to rest at least 5 minutes to finish melting cheese and allow juices to settle for optimal flavor and juiciness. Fini!
YOUR TURN! - What Cheese do you choose for your Hamburger?
Cheeseburgers ~ Swiss or American Cheese?
Yes, you're right! Swiss is it!
Click to Preview full versions of Bobby Flay's Awesome Burger Recipes!!!!
Tons of recipes and ideas for burgers, and the ultimate side and beverages to go with his favorite meal.
Bonus: 3 complete recipes in the Amazon listing printed with permission. Try them before you buy!
Have it you your way! - Vote for you favorite Cheese Burger condiments
Whatcha want on yer CheeBoogie?
Cheezborger, Cheezeborger, Cheezeborger! - Saturday Night Live and original The Billy Goat Tavern in Chicago, Illinois
I was so happy to finally find a clip of the Saturday Night Live (SNL) skit featuring John Belushi and Dan Ackroyd! I've also included a video of their inspiration found at the Billy Goat Tavern. But, Rats! It's gone again. Please let me know if you've found it. Please?