Cheesy Artichoke Dip
Yummy Cheesy Artichoke Dip
Try out this delicious Cheesy Artichoke Dip recipe if you're looking for a quick appetizer that is amazing. This yummy Cheesy Artichoke Dip recipe is sure to loved by all. This Cheesy Artichoke Dip recipe is a quick and easy way to hold everyone over til dinner time.
2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
16 oz cream cheese softened
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon pepper sauce
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F .
- 2. Drain the artichokes, squeeze the juice out of them, pull them apart and place in a 1-quart casserole dish.
- 3. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- 4. Pour this mixture into the casserole and mix well until the artichoke hearts are mixed in well.
- 5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes, or until the dip is brown on top.