- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Chicken Recipes
Chicken and Dumplings Crock Pot Recipe
Boneless chicken breast crock pot sound good right now
That title is weird looking but it got your attention. Who knew that chicken breast in crock pot would have tasted so good. This is a feel good recipe that you can make, serve it with a salad and a glass of wine and get ready to catch some zzz's on the couch, or falling asleep with a good book. after a big bowl of this.
We really love crock pot chicken and dumplings and we will be making them a lot often. If you don't like crock pot recipes then you can check out the recipe for bacon wraps. I love a good crockpot recipe to fill my stomach up with. I hope you enjoy the dumplings like we did.
Chicken Breast Crock Pot Recipe
- 3 chicken breast, boneless,skinless
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, salted
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes, mix with 16 oz of water
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. minced onions
- 1 Tbsp. parsley
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
Easy crock pot recipes list
- Start with 3 chicken breast and cut and trim off the fat. Place the chicken breast in the crock pot and add in the butter,
- Boil 2 cups of water and dissolve the 3 chicken bouillon cubes and add it into the crock pot.
- Open up the 2 cans of creme of chicken soup and add it into the crock pot.
- Add in the minced onion, the parsley and stir the mixture up.
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours, or 5-6 hours on high.
- Take out the chicken breast and shred the meat and place it back into the crock pot.
- Open the can of refrigerated biscuits and tear them in half and roll each half into a ball and add the dough balls back into the crock pot. Cook another hour and then serve.