Chicken Fried Chicken Recipe
Try this Chicken Fried Chicken Recipe
Chicken fried chicken is a recipe used for many occasions! For your children or your spouses dinner, it's the perfect choice. This is an easy to make and convenient Chicken Fried Chicken Recipe that could be served with many different sides dishes, such as gravy, mashed potatoes or a simple salad. Below is the recipe with easy to follow instructions. This simple Chicken Fried Chicken Recipe could make you look like a gourmet chief!
(Images Credit: Wikipedia)
- 30 saltine crackers
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons dry potato flakes
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1. Place crackers in a large resealable plastic bag; seal bag and crush crackers until they are coarse crumbs. Add flour, potato flakes, seasoned salt, and pepper to bag and mix well.
- 2. Beat egg in a shallow dish or bowl; heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- 3. One by one, dredge chicken pieces in egg beat, then place in bag with crumb mixture, seal bag and shake to coat.
- 4. Reduce heat to medium and cook coated chicken in skillet for 15 to 20 minutes, turning frequently, until golden brown and juices run clear.
Your thoughts on Southern Food
Non-Stick Pans on Amazon
Have you tried chicken-fried chicken?
Southern Cooking Cookbooks
Your comments and thoughts are always most appreciated.