- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
What do you Think
Hot or Cold
This is a pretty ideal recipe; it can be served hot or cold, It's white meat, so healthy, and one of the most inexpensive cuts you can buy.
Ideal for a main meal, snacks, picnics and party food and can be served with almost anything.
- 20 Boneless Chicken Thighs, Skin on or Off
- 3 Table Spoons Olive Oil
- 1 Large Onion, Finely Chopped
- 2 Table Spoons Grain Mustard
- 3 Table Spoons Mango chutney
- 3 Table Spoons Golden Syrup
You'll need a large bowel to mix everything in.
- Peel and chop the onion finely, stick it in the bowel.
- Warm the syrup a little so it's runny and add to the bowel.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Your not so much marinading it as coating it. Turn your grill on full.
- Now take the wire rack out of the grill pan and cover the inside with foil, without tearing it.
- Just pore the contents of the bowel into the grill pan, you can do it in two batches if your grill's not big enough to take it all at once. Put it as close to the heat as possible, until the chicken starts to caramelize and a little chard at the edges, about 8 mins on each side.
- Now take the chicken out, drain the juices and oil out of the pan, replace the chicken; if you've left the skin on put it skin side up. Put it back under the grill, about half way from the heat and turn off the grill, leave it for about 5 min. All your doing is jut drying out and your done