Chicken Salsa Bake
My husband loves this Chicken Salsa Bake so much that he doesn't mind leftovers. I usually make a double batch so we can enjoy it for dinner for two nights. Funny thing is... that as the flavors blend, it is always better the second night!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tbls olive oil
- 1 16 oz. jar chunky salsa
- 2 tsp sugar or equivalent sugar substitute
- 4 cups cooked rice
- Preheat oven to 375Â° and prepare a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan.
- Add chicken and brown on both sides.
- Transfer chicken to baking dish.
- Combine salsa and sugar.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
Easily cooks pizza and other frozen treats right on your countertop.