- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
No bake "munchkin" or choco ball recipe
- Prep time: 30 min
- Cook time: 1 hour
- Ready in: 1 hour 30 min
- Yields: approximately 25 choco balls
- 1 pack Ace Biscuit / Other brand of Chocolate crackers, finely ground
- 1 small can condensed milk
- Dessicated coconut
- Nips candy / M&Ms (optional)
- Grind or crush the biscuits using a mortar and pestle.
- Put the ground biscuits in a big bowl.
- Gradually pour the condensed milk into the ground biscuit and mix constantly until the condensed milk is used up. Mix them well.
- Chill the mixture for about 10 minutes
- After chilling it, shape them into balls about the size of a jackstone.
- Sprinkle the choco balls with dessicated coconut and you can also top them off with chocolate candy.
- Chill them for about 1 hour.