Recipes For The Most Delicious Chocolate Cakes On The Net
Chocolate Cake Baking
recipes I have found through trying tons of different variations of chocolate cake. Chocolate cake is without a doubt one of my favourite deserts and sweets. I love coffee and it just goes so perfect together with a good brew. Try to use high quality ingrediÃ«nts for the best of results. I hope you really really enjoy these cakes and let me know if you do! If you have any awesome recipes for chocolate cake recipes, write them in the guestbook or post a link to them.
Chocolate Cake Books on Amazon - Want to Find your Own Best Recipes?
A delicious chocolate cake. Classic recipe that never goes out of style. Any true chocolate lover will appreciate this. Easy to prepare 1 day ahead of when you want to serve it. Store it in the refrigerator untill then. Remove it from the regfrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
- 225 g self raising flour (500g pack)
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder (250g pack)
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder (250g pack)
- 100 g butter
- 2 tablets of dark chocolate 72% (to 100 g)
- coarsely chopped
- 1 can condensed milk (397 g)
- 2 eggs
- lightly beaten
- 150 g milk chocolate
- cut into small pieces
- 1 cup cream (250 ml)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 175 Â° C. Line the bottom of the springform pan with parchment paper. Sift the flour, cocoa and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Put the sugar, butter, half of the dark chocolate and 100 ml of boiling water in a pan. Add the milk. Heat over low heat, stirring until smooth. Add to the flour in the bowl and stir until completely firm. Stir in the eggs. Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for about 55 min in the middle of the oven. Check doneness with a skewer in the middle of the cake to stabbing. Is it dry, then the cake cooked. 2. Meanwhile, the rest of the dark chocolate and milk chocolate in a bowl. Heat the cream to boil, pour into the bowl and dissolve the chocolate, stirring to. Beat with a mixer until then a shiny mass. 3. Remove the cake from the oven and let cool for 30 minutes in the form. Remove the mold and leave in about 1 Â½ hours to cool completely. Let now the chocolate mixture to room temperature before serving. 4. Cut the cake in half horizontally. Brush the top of both halves of the chocolate mixture. Put the halves together.
Brownie Books on Amazon - Americans Classic You Will Always Want To Make
American Chocolate Cake - Absolutely Delicious American Style Chocolate Cake
Americans call this type of cake brownies I think. It's delicious and children love it. You can also decorate it with all kinds of candy like chocolate sprinkles, m&m's or smarties. Many types of candy will do.
- Butter 200 g
- 3 bars of dark chocolate (100 grams)
- 1 bar milk chocolate (100g)
- 4 eggs
- 200 g dark brown sugar
- 150 g self raising flour
- 3 cups pecans (or 80 g) or 200 g walnuts
- 125 ml cream
- Cake bake: Preheat the oven to 175 Â° C and remove the grille. Cut the butter into cubes and place in a saucepan with a thick bottom. Break 200g dark chocolate and milk chocolate over the pan into pieces. Put the pan on the smallest back burner of the stove and let the chocolate and butter very gently melt. Stir regularly. Remove the pan from the heat and let the chocolate butter cool slightly.
- Break the eggs over a bowl and beat with a whisk or mixer separately. Mix in the sugar and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Stir the chocolate butter. Put the flour in a sieve over the bowl and shake back and forth. Spoon the flour with a spoon or spatula lightly into the chocolate mixture. Save 12 beautiful nuts as garnish and break the rest over the batter into pieces. Scoop them through.
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper in the pan, so the soil and wall coated (tin greased with butter and sprinkle with flour as well). Spoon the chocolate batter on the parchment paper and smooth the top. Pull oven mitts and slide the rack in the middle of the oven.
- Put the pan on top and bake about 30 minutes (the top is solid, but inside the cake remains a bit damp). Remove the baking pan with oven mitts from the oven and let the cake cool for one hour.
- Cake glazes: Raise the cake cool in the baking paper from the mold and turn it gently on a scale. Pull off the baking paper. Crumble the last bar of chocolate over a saucepan with a thick bottom. Pour the cream and cook the chocolate while stirring on very low heat melt. Allow to cool and pour the melted chocolate in a thin stream over the cake so that the top and sides are totally covered. Ironing the enamel when it is necessary further out with a spatula. Decorate the cake with the reserved nuts and other decorations. Put the cake in the refrigerator so that the glaze can be hard. Cut the cake into 12 pieces.
Delicious Italian Deserts - Sweet and Sophisticated Desserts from Italy
Torta Caprese - Chocolate Cake Italian Style
Incredible sweet and delicious chocolate cake by Italian recipe. The rum and almonds give it a sophisticated taste that I find irresistible. Great for special occasions. If you have young kids, it's better to pick one of the chocolate cakes above. Relatively this cake is fast to prepare.
Prep Time: 20
Total Time: 60
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbsp rum
- 200 g of cane sugar
- 300 g almonds (a 100 g)
- 200 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
- in pieces
- Butter 200 g
- Separate the eggs carefully into 2 bowls and make sure there is not a speck of yolk or other fat in the protein comes, then the proteins are not rigid. Mix the egg yolks with the rum and half the sugar until thick. Toast the almonds in a dry frying pan briefly and then grind them with the chocolate finely in a food processor. Melt the butter in the microwave or a saucepan and pour the liquid mass in the nut-chocolate mixture. Preheat the oven to 175 Â° C. Whisk the egg whites in a grease-free bowl with the rest of the sugar and a pinch of salt until stiff peaks. Stir the nuts-chocolate mixture into the egg yolk mixture and fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites then gently by. Put the whole into the tin. Smooth the top of the cake smooth with a spatula. Bake in the middle of the oven for about 40 minutes until tender and the top should spring back when touched lightly. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool off before removing the form. Leave it on a rack to cool. Sprinkle with icing sugar before serving torta caprese.