Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
One treat that does not last very long around my house is a batch of home baked cookies.
Especially when I put the combination of chocolate and peanut butter together, it can cause a bit of commotion.
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies are that special treat to make for when you want a really good, yummy cookie for family and friends. The rich chocolate flavor tastes so good with a few peanut butter chips baked right inside. And don't forget to save a few for yourself before they are all gone!
Serves: 4 dozen cookies
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350Â°.
- In a large bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Using a mixer bowl cream butter until fluffy.
- Add sugars, eggs and vanilla.
- Beat until fully combined.
- Slowly add dry mixture and mix until well blended.
- Fold in peanut butter chips.
- Drop dough by tablespoons about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool.
Avoid burnt cookie bottoms with this Airbake Utra set.
3 piece heavy-weight cookie pan set.
Nice starter cookie pan set.