The Classic Tiramisu Recipe
A Take Home Dessert Recipe for the Whole Family
The Classic Tiramisu Recipe
Are you looking for something delightfully sweet without the hassle of baking and waiting? Here comes a classic Tiramisu dessert recipe that will surely love by your family for especially occasions or just to satisfy your sweet craving. What are you waiting for? Try not to miss this delectable recipe dessert!
Photo Courtesy of shirley77
Ingredients for The Classic Tiramisu Recipe
7 egg yolks
2 whole eggs
1 cup sugar
500 gram packs mascarpone cheese
8 egg whites
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup whipped cream
1/4 cup rum (or Guindia)
1 cup strong freshly brewed coffee
2 packs Balocco Savoiardi lady fingers
bittersweet cocoa powder
Directions for The Classic Tiramisu Recipe are below!
No need for fancy tools! Just use your ever dandy handy strainer to dust cocoa.
Procedure for The Classic Tiramisu Recipe
1. Beat 7 egg yolks and 2 whole eggs with a mixer. Add 1 cup of sugar and beat until light in color. Whisk in 2 500-gram packs mascarpone cheese by hand using a wire whisk. Set aside.
2. In another bowl, beat 8 egg whites until frothy. Gradually add 1/2 cup sugar and beat until stiff.
3. Fold in 1 cup whipped cream if you would like a lighter mixture.
4. Mix 1/4 cup rum or Guindia and 1 cup strong freshly brewed coffee together in a small bowl.
5. Line the bottom of a rectangular baking dish with 2 packs Balocco Savoiardi lady fingers, sugared side up, then using a pastry brush, apply coffee mixture twice.
6. Spread a third of the mascarpone mixture on top of the lady fingers then top with another layer of lady fingers.
7. Repeat the process until you have done 3 layers, ending with the mascarpone mixture. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours and dust generously with bittersweet cocoa powder on top before serving.
How To Make Tiramisu Cooking Video
How to Make a Light Tiramisu Cake
For Chocolate Lovers: From Truffles to Tiramisu (The Small Book of Good Taste Series)
A sumptuous selection of 30 chocolaty delights, from cakes, Ã©clairs, and mousses to rich and indulgent ice cream. Here is a mouthwatering collection of recipes devoted to all things chocolate-treats like Chocolate-Almond Mousse, White Chocolate Fondue, Chocolate Cheesecake, Marbled Crisp Cake, and Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream. The book includes an array of sauces and drinks, and there are lots of helpful tips on cooking with chocolate, including cutting, grating, melting, and tempering, as well as controlling its temperature and storing it.
Footed Cake Plate with Dome Cover!
Beautifully crafted glassware designed in Italy. Dishwasher safe yet beautiful enough for all of your entertainment needs, our stemware, tumblers and serve ware allow you to experience fine Italian glassware while meeting the demands of your everyday life.
# Practical yet elegant
# Designed In Italy
# Lead Free
# Safe in the dishwasher for easy cleanup
Casts your votes here...
How do you want your Tiramisu taste like?
Tiramisu Recipe Links
Learn more additional web recipe links, resources, facts and related story about Tiramisu.
- Tiramisu Recipe - Italian Tiramisu Cake
Tiramisu recipe with lady fingers and mascarpone cheese. This is one easy way to make tiramisu.
- tiramisu - tiramisu recipe - how to make tiramisu -
tiramisu recipe - how to make tiramisu - a complete online documentation how to prepare tiramisu with pictures of the different praparation steps of .
- Pumpkin Tiramisu - Tiramisu Recipe
This tiramisu recipe is made with pumpkin, mascarpone cheese, ladyfingers and frozen whipped topping. This pumpkin tiramisu recipe is far easier than it
- Eggless Tiramisu Recipe
Eggless Tiramisu, apart from coffee flavor, can also be prepared using other flavors like strawberry, chocolate or lemon.
- Easy Tiramisu Recipe: Ladyfingers Soaked in Kahlua
Ladyfingers soaked in Kahlua, layered with sweet brandy whipped cream and cream cheese filling. This Easy Kahlua Tiramisu is dusted with cocoa for a ...
- Summer Recipe: Blueberry & Pistachio Tiramisu Recipe
Create a creamy layered tiramisu-recipe flavored with rhubarb, mascarpone cheese and liqueur.
- Italian Tiramisu recipes
Detailed instructions with step by step images to create the best tiramisu recipes.
- Tiramisu Cheesecake Recipe
Tiramisu cheesecake recipe, and other healthy homemade cake mix cakes, recipes with easy search and print options. The Internet's favorite selection of free ...
- Tiramisu Martini Recipe - Mixx
If you like tirmisu, you'll love this martini recipe that tastes like tiramisu.
- Recipes for Tiramisu cake
Looking for tiramisu cake recipes? We have over 10 tiramisu cake recipes complete with ratings and reviews. Find fried tiramisu cake, grilled tiramisu cake...
- Low Fat Tiramisu Recipe
Tiramisu is an Italian dessert consisting of layers of sponge cake soaked with coffee and brandy or liqueur layered with mascarpone cheese and topped with ...
- Olive GardenÂ® Tiramisu | Recipes for Dessert | International Recipes
Olive GardenÂ® Tiramisu | Recipes for Dessert, International Recipes is the largest recipe exchange group with reference articles, member-submitted recipes, ...
- Strawberry Tiramisu Trifle Recipe by Joanielspeak
Plan ahead, this recipe needs to chill 4 hours to overnight. This recipe creates a lovely centerpiece for a dessert buffet or makes a very special dessert ...
- Light Tiramisu recipe - 151 calories | Diet Recipes under 200 calories
Try this one! While it doesn't exactly replicate the dessert as served in a restaurant, this tiramisu cake is outstanding and worthy of ...
- Web's Best Easy and Light Tiramisu Recipe
This easy and light tiramisu recipe is a modern rendition of the traditional Italian dessert.
- Raspberry Tiramisu Recipe
This dessert looks very impressive. I used strawberries instead of raspberries and chambord instead of Grand Marnier.
- Fruit tiramisu - Recipes
I'll now offer you an exquisite recipe for tiramisu for four people, which is far from the origin coming from the Apennine peninsular, ...
- Tiramisu Anacapri Recipe - MyRecipes.com
This tiramisu was a hit with our Test Kitchens staff, who agreed that it\'s one of the best they\'ve come across. Ladyfingers can be found in the bakery or ...
- Strawberry Tiramisu Recipe
This variation on the classic tiramisu recipe replaces the flavor of coffee with strawberry for a delicious and colorful effect.