Cocktail Party Cooking Recipes
Cocktail Party Food
The best way to host a large party without you worrying about how many people actually turn up is by making sure drinks and savories are available.
It is well known that cocktail parties are supposed to be an entertaining time where drinks are more important than food. This you can change by providing your guests with tasty savories / food.
The important thing to have in mind is to make sure that the kind of food you want to prepare will look appealing with a variety of colors, textures, shapes and flavors.
Be sure to prepare one particular course menu that will impress your guests and keep the other dishes a bit simple.
For convenience and so that you don't run out of food and drinks, allow about three to five drinks and about five savories per person.
Prepare all your cocktail party dishes in advance, so that you'll only need to reheat the food when the guests are ready to eat.
Cocktail Party Preparation
- Prepare the party food in bite sizes so that your guests can easily pick them up by hand
- For a range of toppings, cheese pastry is a very good base as you can cut them into smaller sizes and shapes.
- Mini-cocktail sausages are favorite to party guests, as well as cheese cubes that you can have speared on cocktail sticks with pieces of fresh fruits or vegetables and cocktail onions.
- Remember to get small tables and arrange them around the room. Keep checking to see if any guest needs anything.
- Restrict drinks to sherry or wine and ready mixed drinks cocktails
- For the non-alcoholic, mineral waters and fruit drinks should be provided
- As well as preparing the food in advance, make sure you make up ice cubes too and use ice trays to freeze them. You can later transfer the ice cubes to a bigger freezer bag so that you have enough ice cubes available for your guests.
Cocktail Party Food / Savory Ideas
- Cocktail Party Ideas - Cocktail Party Recipes and Menus - Delish.com
Great drink and food ideas for cocktial party entertaining and the holidays.
- Cucumber Rounds with Hummus and Yogurt Recipe - Visual Recipes
Cucumber Rounds with Hummus and Yogurt recipe with step-by-step pictures.
- Corn And Red Onion Fritters With Smoked Trout Recipe - Taste.com.au
Corn and red onion fritters with smoked trout recipe - Use a small sharp knife to cut down the length of the corn, close to the core, to remove the kernels. Cook corn in a small saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until tender....
- Cocktail party menu ideas and recipes from Fine Cooking for fancy holiday receptions to casual garde
Find kitchen tested recipes and cooking techniques on Cocktail party from the expert chefs and home cooks at Fine Cooking
Cocktail Party Drinks Recipes
- Dieci E Lode Drink Recipe
Dieci E Lode Cocktail Drink Recipe. How to make a Dieci E Lode, Campari ,Gin,Grapefruit Juice ,Lime Wedge
- Strawberry Mojito Cocktail Recipe | Cocktail Recipes
Strawberry Cocktail Recipe | Cocktail Recipes
- New-Look Bloody Mary Recipe at Epicurious.com
Find the recipe for New-Look Bloody Mary and other tomato recipes at Epicurious.com