How to make delicious marshmallow pancakes
I can not get enough of these pancakes
Today is Father's day! So I thought of surprising my hubby with these delicious pancakes. I made pancakes with Nutella spread, mixed fruits and marshmallow. It was a success so I thought of sharing it with my Hubpages readers.
What do you need? You need flour, marshmallows and Nutella spread! Recipe and pictures are included below! Marshmallow pancakes can be made for any occasion and made to your taste. It can be for Father's day, birthday or any special day. My son is still asking for them!
Try my delicious recipe I make for my family on special occasions. They are so easy to make. If you want healthier option, you can always add porridge flakes.
Prep Time: 10
Total Time: 20
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 pot of natural yogurt
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla or cinnamon
- Nutella spread
- mixed fruits (optional)
- any size marshmallows
- maple syrup
- 1. Mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
- 2. Add one egg, vanilla and oil.
- 3. Add pot of natural yogurt.
- 4. Mix or blend perfectly with the flour mixture.
- 5. Make any desirable size of pancakes. ( I prefer big ones so I can stuff them with fruits)
- 6. When pancake is almost ready, sprinkle cinnamon and add marshmallow pieces.
What do you eat your pancakes with?
Do you like marshmallowy pancakes?
Do you like my recipe?
How do you like your pancakes? With what?