- Food and Cooking
My Favorite Peanut Butter Pie
If you love peanut butter or know someone who does, this is the pie for you. I like to make this pie for company because it is one of those "stand-out" desserts that everyone loves. My Favorite Peanut Butter Pie is creamy and delicious for a perfect dessert. Make this ahead of time since it needs time to chill anyway and your dessert is already to go while you concentrate on other things.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 8 oz. non-dairy whipped topping
- 2 cups heavy or whipping cream
- 1 tbls. powdered sugar
- Chopped peanuts (optional)
- Bake pie crust according to package directions for one crust, cool.
- In a mixing bowl beat together cream cheese and peanut butter.
- Add sugar and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Fold in refrigerated topping.
- Spread in the bottom of pie crust.
- Beat heavy cream, gradually adding in powdered sugar.
- Continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Spread whipped cream over pie.
- Top with peanuts, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.