- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
cucumber with avocado dip
Great for an appetizer or even just an easy snack.
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut cucumber into desired size. Cut avocado out of shell place in a medium to large mixing bowl
- add in mayo, horseradish sauce, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- Mix together with a whisk till well blend and avocado is not chunking.
- Spoon avocado on top cucumber Garnish with shredded carrots or any vegetable you may want.