Delicious in Taste Easy to Make Chocolate Desert
Here is simple and exotic chocolate desert. It is very easy to make, but very delicious in taste. We tried dish last Sunday as a treat to my sister-in-law, who paid a surprise visit.
- 125 ml water
- 4 table spoon caster sugar
- 175 grams plain chocolate, broken into pieces
- 3 egg yolks
- 300 ml double cream
- a few pieces desert biscuits, option, to serve
- Take a saucepan, add water and sugar. Heat the contents stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Once sugar is dissolved, stop stirring. Bring the water to boil (without stirring further) for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the burner and allow the syrup to cool a little.
- With the syrup mixture still hot, pour it into a food processor along with broken plain chocolate pieces. Process till chocolate gets melted completely.
- Add Egg yolks and process a little. Add cream and process again until the content gets mixed thoroughly.
- Remove from the processor and pour the chocolate liquid desert into serving bowls or glasses. Cover with cling-film. Keep these glasses in a refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
Serve with some desert biscuits or cookies.