Diced Chicken And Peppers - An Easy Chicken Recipe
A quick and easy chicken recipe
If you are like me, then you absolutely love chicken recipes! More than beef, I like the taste of chicken. The easy and quick chicken recipe on this page is a chinese variation. The diced chicken is soft and delicious. It is also spicy and colorful. The diced chicken and peppers recipe can be prepared under 15 minutes. Cooking takes about 15 minutes. You can have the diced chicken with boiled rice, fried rice or Chinese noodles.
365 ways to cook chicken
Contains a variety of chicken dishes - baked, fried, barbecued, stewed, roasted - everything's here in this book. Learn how to cook quick recipes or make a lavish chicken feast for all. Master easy chicken recipes as well as those extravagant time consuming dishes. Highly recommended.
Things you will need
3 tablespoons of oil
1 crushed garlic cloves
Chicken -- diced (around 450 g)
1 small red chilli pepper
2 green peppers
2 tbsps white wine (optional)
2 tbsps soy sauce
4 tablespoons chicken stock
A pinch of sugar (also optional)
Salt to taste
Half a can of diced bamboo shoots
1 teaspoon of cornflour which is mixed with 3 tablespoons water
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Add the garlic.
- Fry them till you get a cooked smell of garlic. This will take around 2-3 minutes.
- Add the diced chicken pieces along with diced chillis and pepper. Mix well.
- Fry till chicken is cooked.
- To accentuate the taste, you can add the white wine, soy sauce, chicken stock, sugar and salt into the pan.
- Mix well.
- Add the can of bamboo shoots.
- Cook on further for 2 more minutes.
- Add the cornflour and water. This is added to create a thick sauce.
- When the sauce is thickened enough, off the flame.
- Your diced chicken and peppers is ready! Enjoy.
Another diced chicken recipe: how to make an easy diced chicken salad
- 5 Delicious, Easy-to-make, Healthy Kerala Breakfast Recipes
If you are on the lookout for some new breakfast recipes - why not try one of these South Indian delicacies? They are healthy, easy-to-make, and super delicious!
- Curd and Sesame Potatoes - A Yummy Recipe for Curd and Potato Lovers!
A yummylicious recipe with curd and potatoes. Also included on this page - Lassi recipes and Lemon curd recipe video.
- Simply Delicious - Best Spicy Indian Tomato Curry Recipe
A yummy and easy tomato curry recipe for those people who love spicy Indian cuisine.
You might also be interested in:
- Pancakes or Waffles - Which is The More Healthy Breakfast Option?
We all love pancakes and waffles. Some of us love the fluffy goodness of pancakes whereas some others might prefer the crispiness of fresh waffles. But which one of the two is a healthier option?
- Top 10 Lip Smacking Photos of Sandwiches
Some really yummy sandwich photos. Want to try them out as well? No problem, the recipe link is provided below each photo. Feeling too lazy to cook? Then you can try one of these recipes out. They're lip smacking and do their job pretty well of satia