- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Dracula's Favorite Bloodstained Coffeecake Recipe
A Strawberry Coffee Cake Recipe
Coffeecake Recipe for Vampires and Ghouls
Halloween is a creepy and spooky time when many individuals and families love to dress up in Halloween costumes. They take their time to find just the right Halloween costume to suit their fancy. Many of them will be attending a Halloween party with family and friends.
Others of course, will be busy with all the Halloween party planning. You can learn how to make this delicious strawberry coffeecake recipe just in time to serve at your Halloween party or while spending time with the family.
Strawberries are Delicious
Sample some Coffee Cake Today
If you love coffeecake, you can always make some yourself. However, if you are not in the mood for baking or you haven't the knack or ingredients, you can always try some of the lip-smaking pre-made coffeecakes online. For instance, My Grandma's of New England Coffee Cake Custom Sampler offers you a nice assortment of different flavors of coffeecake you might like to try. They are great for sharing with family and friends, while also making a thoughtful gift idea for anyone on your gift giving lists.
Making Coffee Cake
Halloween Dessert Recipe: Bloodstained Coffeecake
...Dracula's Favorite Dessert Recipe
Halloween party planning will include various types of Halloween recipes for foods and beverages. If you are searching for a Halloween dessert recipe that will make the mouth of any monster drool, you might want to learn how to make Dracula's favorite bloodstained coffeecake recipe.
Dracula's Favorite Bloodstained Coffeecake Recipe
Total Time: about 1 1/2 hours
Serves: 1 bloodstained coffeecake
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup softened butter or margarine
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 carton strawberry banana yogurt
- 8 ounces strawberry jelly
- Some powdered sugar for garnish
- Set the butter or margarine and the egg out onto the counter about 20 minutes before preparation time.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a 9-inch tube pan by lightly coating it with cooking spray. Set aside until needed.
- Sift together the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder in a medium-size mixing bowl. Set aside until needed.
- Using a large mixing bowl and an electric mixer you will cream together the softened butter or margarine and dark brown sugar. Add the egg and beat well. Stir in the vanilla and mix well.
- Gradually stir the dry mixture into the creamy mixture, while alternating with the strawberry banana yogurt. Combine all and mix well.
- Pour the coffeecake mixture into the prepared 9-inch tube pan. Place in the hot oven to bake for about 50 to 55 minutes or until done. Remove coffeecake from oven and allow it to cool slightly before removing from pan. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- While waiting for Dracula's favorite bloodstained coffeecake to bake heat some of the strawberry jelly on the stove using a small saucepan. Alternately, you can place it in the microwave for just a few seconds to heat and dissolve. Drizzle the warm strawberry jelly over the top of the powdered sugar. You can drizzle the strawberry jelly over the top randomly or you can create a decorative design to suit the occasion.
- Alternately, you can drizzle on the strawberry jelly and then sprinkle with powdered sugar depending on the appearance you want to produce.
Satisfy any Sweet Tooth, no matter how long the Fangs
Learn how to make 51 of the best coffee cake recipes around today.
Coffee Cakes for Everyone
You can serve this coffeecake warm or cold. It is delicious and everyone will most likely ask for seconds. Some of them might even ask for the recipe so they can make it at home for their family and friends. Halloween parties are always better when you have some delicious Halloween dessert recipes waiting for all your favorite Halloween guests.
If you are in the mood for making these delicious treats, you may want to find even more scrumptious recipes that you can make at home. Delight your family and everyone you know by following some of these Delicious CoffeeCake Recipes: 51 Best Coffee Cake Recipes. It is bound to be a good resource for learning more about the kinds of cake you can make to serve during the holiday or just any day.
Coffee Cake Poll
What Do You think about Coffee Cake?
Watch Dracula and Vampire Videos
Bloodstained Coffeecake is Delicious
Dracula's favorite bloodstained coffeecake recipe might just become one of your favorite Halloween desserts. However, you can make this coffeecake recipe any time for any occasion.
If you love these types of desserts and sweets, you can find lot of interesting information, tips and advice online. Alternately, you may choose to use some other recipe resources like cookbooks and instructional CDs that you can reference anytime you wish.
For instance, this Simple Coffeecake Recipes - 100 Tasty Recipes on CD is bound to include a great deal of helpful information, tips, advice and recipes you can make at home. Serve coffee cake to family and friends as well as your party guests.
All sorts of Ghouls Love Cofffee Cake
More Coffeecake Recipes
- The Best Ever Scrumptious Coffee Cake recipe
I truly can't say enough about this coffee cake! This is definitely a treat when we get this for breakfast. My husband is definitely the cook on this one as it's his baby.
- Easy Coffee Cake Recipe: Armenian Nutmeg Cake (DELIC...
Recipe (with video and pictures) for the most delectable coffee cake EVER: the Armenian Nutmeg Cake. Incredibly easy to make, and so, SO delicious!
- Holiday Coffee Cake Recipe
Coffee cake recipes like this are easy and delicious. This coffee cake uses biscuits and is made in a bundt pan for simple preparation and clean up over the holidays or any other special occasion.
- How to Make a Luscious Coffee Cake
The no bake coffee cake, also known as Petit Beurres cake or
- A Recipe Collection
This is a recipe collection that includes all sort of transcribed recipes from yellowed papers transcribed from our family favorite recipes as well as some interesting recipe ideas I have found by searching the World Wide Web.
- Best Low Fat Cranberry Coffee Cake Recipe for Thanks...
Do you like all the cranberry commercials you see during the year? This recipe includes low fat and low sugar alternatives and a healthier way to make cranberry sauce for use alone or in a coffee cake. Good for just about any holiday!
- Whole wheat sourdough apple cinnamon coffee cake
Use extra sourdough starter to make this moist, delicious, whole wheat apple cinnamon coffee cake, that your guests will never know is as healthy as it is tasty
- Old Fashioned Coffee Cake with Chocolate Icing
My mother's yellow coffee cake recipe from the 60s paired with her mother's chocolate icing recipe from the 40s. Close to my heart and my sweet tooth!
- Delicious Cranberry Coffee Cake
Holiday mornings are often busy with meal preparations and many families even have breakfast traditions for these special occasions, my husband's family faithfully prepares and serves Grandma's Famous Apricot Pastry every Christmas morning. I also...
- Easy Struesel Coffee Cake
Easy to make, and sure to become one of your family's favorites. This German style coffee cake is simply heavenly.
- Coffee Break And Hungarian Coffee Cake
My Grandmother loved to bake, and as a young wife I remember getting together with friends for old fashioned Coffee Klatches with a cup of coffee and a sweet morsel. What happened to those?