Easy Dreamsicle Pie Recipe
Dreaming of Creamsicle Pie
How to Easy Make Dreamsicle Pie
Dreamsicle is is a mixture of flavors that include oranges and cream. It is delicious and a very popular flavor today just as it was when it first came out on the marketplace. Do you remember the good ole days and the wonderful taste of your first Dreamsicle? If you have ever tasted a Dreamsicle Popsicle or even a cake or pie with the same flavor, you will never forget it.
The good news is you can enjoy the tastes of yesteryear while eating this easy make Dreamsicle pie!
(Some people may call this flavor Creamsicle too...)
Creamy Dessert Ideas
If your mouth begins to water, while just thinking about creamy dessert ideas, you might like to learn more about how to make them. This recipe is simply a pie recipe that makes use of kool-aid as well as cool whip. Therefore, you might find some more interesting taste sensations by checking out this 3-in-1 book collection of jello and cool whip desserts. It also include recipes for chocolate lovers, cheesecake lovers and more.
Come Pie with Us
Here is the
Dreamsicle Pie Recipe
Things You will Need
Some of the things you will need to make this pie include:
- Mixing Bowl
- Wire Wisk
- Can Opener
- Rubber Spatula
Prep Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Total Time: 3 - 4 hours
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust, ready made or you can make it yourself
- 1 Pack of Orange Koolaid
- 1 Small container of Cool Whip, or the generic - either work fine
- 1 - 14 ounce can Condensed Sweetened Milk
- Gather all your ingredients, utensils and mixing bowl together in one area. Remember to follow these following steps precisely.
- Open the can of sweetened condensed milk and then pour it into your mixing bowl. Using your spatula you can get most of the milk from the can.
- Open and then empty the pack of Orange Koolaid into the sweetened condensed milk and stir with the wire whisk, until well blended. This mixture will begin to stiffen slightly as you mix them together.
- Pour the Cool Whip into the mixture of milk and Koolaid. You can stir this vigorously using the wire whisk, since it will begin to stiffen quickly. The Cool Whip will not go flat while you do this, just make sure that you mix these ingredients thoroughly.
- Pour or plop the mixture that you just combined into the graham cracker crust. Using the spatula you will smooth cover the inside of the crust and smooth the top of the pie. The pie is complete at this point, however you should cover it and then place it in the refrigerator to chill until ready to eat.
Things to Remember
- Dreamsicle pies are so easy to make. You will only need 4 ingredients to make it.
- Keep in mind that if you want sugar-free or low calorie Dreamsicle pie, you can use the sugar-free and low calorie products to make this pie and they taste just as good.
A Long-Time Friend
Watch Dreamsicle Videos
Yummy Scents that make You Smile
Orange and vanilla mix well together to create a yummy taste as well as scent in this orange dreamsicle jar candle.
Dreamsicle is just another word for creamsicle and, creamsicle is just another word for the mouthwatering flavor and scent of oranges and vanilla. The scent is one that is well loved. It is a flavor that has been around for a very long time. Many people enjoy it very much.
I love the flavor and scent of dreamsicles and creamsicles. i admit to being a scented candle enthusiast. I love candles. Therefore, I think that this orange dreamsicle jar candle will be a pleasure to own and use since, it smells so delicious.
- Easy Pie Recipes
Easy pie recipes are delicious and easy to make of course. One of the easiest pies I know how to make is one of our family favorite recipes. We have...
- Kool-Aid Pie Recipe
Learn how to make a quick, simple pie recipe, while using 4 simple ingredients. Simply mix together, place in fridge, allow to set. Afterwards you and your family can enjoy a delicious treat.
- Orange Dreamsicle Dessert
Kid friendly recipe, very easy to make, and everyone will love it! No bake desserts are lifesavers! Thanks to my grandmother, I now keep this recipe on hand for all occasions.
- Fast & Delicious Dreamsicle Cookies
If you're having a cookie craving, you can whip these up and be eating them in about 20 minutes or less! They are easy enough for kids to help with too. Best of all, you can make them in any flavor that cake mixes come in, not just the Dreamsicle...
- 25 Scrumptious Summertime Desserts
Summertime is all about pool parties, backyard barbecues and hanging out with friends. It's also a time for ice cream and fresh fruits, light cakes and cobblers, and sweet treats that are as refreshing as they are tasty. Here are 25 recipes for...
- Fun Cupcake Ideas-Delicious Designs
I just love a good cupcake... who doesn't? Something about biting into a decadent moist cake with creamy sweet frosting that can take you to your own little personal haven of happiness. Cupcakes are fun, inexpensive and decorating them is easy....
- 10 Easy, Make Ahead Snacks for Kids
Actually, 11 more snacks have been added to this 10 Easy, Make Ahead Snacks for Kids, to give a total of 21 tasty, kid-tested and approved, after school snacks. The kids are gonna love these.
- Fluffy Jello Dessert - The Best Recipes!
Yum! Get the best Jello recipes!
- Layered Desserts- Staples of Church Socials!
Delicious & beautiful layered desserts. Chocolate Delight, Strawberry Pretzel Dessert, Banana Split Pie, Oreo Dirt Cake, Mandarin Orange Dessert topped with Lemon Fluff.
- 2013 Jello Shot Recipe Ideas for all Occasions
Well, you know what they say, there's always room for Jell-O! And boy do they go over good with almost any crowd. I would venture to say they are one of the mostly enjoyed shots at any party. I know they do with the people I hang out with. If you...
- Top Secret Restaurant Recipes - Hundreds of Easy Cop...
Surveys show that most people love going out to eat at restaurants. But, with rising food costs and the recession, many people have had to eat out less or not eat out at all anymore. I'm one of those people. I confess to say that I used to eat out...
- Oreo Fudge Cool Whip Pie
It's hard to imagine a better list of ingredients, so it should come as no surprise that this recipe is AMAZING! It is always a huge hit every time I make it - cool and light, rich and decadent. And the greatest part is that it is extremely simple...
- 7 (Must Have) Yankee Candles For Summer
Are you looking for some wonderful scents for Summer? Check out these 7 super scents from Yankee Candle!
- Koolaid Popcorn! Easy and fun party snack!
This snack only has 5 ingredients! Easy and fast to make! Think caramel corn, but fruity! Mix and match flavors for tons of neat combinations! My Kids love grape, cherry, and berry blue! You can also make green apple popcorn and drizzle with...
- Cool Whip & Cream Cheese Desserts: Cheesecake, Pist...
Something magic happens when you combine Cool Whip and cream cheese. Fun history and really great recipes.
- How to Make a Thirty Second Mousse: Cool Whip and Ch...
A quick and yummy dessert.
- SUPER EASY CREAMY CHOCOLATE COOL WHIP PIE!
Thanksgiving is just days away and for many, the meal preparations have already begun. With all the turkey, potatoes, vegetables, stuffing, rolls and apple cider to be prepared, we must also find time to make the gooey fun stuff - the desserts! The..