Elegant Glass Lemonade and Iced Tea Display & Dispensers
Serve your Guests with Class - Use Beautiful Glass to Display and Serve Cold Beverages of all Kinds
Glass or Quality Clear Acrylic can display your beverages as works of art as well as providing tasty hydration to your guests.
You will find a comprehensive list of the most Elegant, Beautiful Containers to Display as well as Dispense your drinks - as well as some great ideas of what to put in them.
You will surely impress your guests easily with a simple drink such as lemonade or iced tea, when displayed in a beautiful container with a few pieces of fruit floating ...
This page will show you a wide range of Glass Jars, Jugs, Dispensers, Servers etc... Dazzling Devices to Display and Dispense your Cold Beverages and Fruit Infused Drinks.
Any of these would be useful and impress guests at your next Block Party, Picnic, Classroom Party, Potluck, Wedding, or any other social gathering where guests can conveniently quench their thirst with your beautifully displayed Punch, Lemonade, Iced Tea, Sangria or other favorite cold refreshment / beautiful beverages. These units provide a beautiful and efficient way to serve small or large quantities of drinks to your guests and they turn ordinary drinks into extraordinary beverage displays ... A sure way to WOW your family and friends !
Serve with Class - Serve in Glass!
GLASS DISPENSERS WITH STANDS
Glass Dispensers of all kinds are very classy. When you display the dispenser with a stand, it adds a touch of elegance. These come in several different styles. Some are chrome, others are iron, and even more are colored/painted.
The stand does more than just look more elegant, it adds extra height so that a glass can be held under without having to hang over the edge of a table.
This collection of cold beverage dispensers has a little of everything, from the formal Godinger to the down to earth Bee Hive design, the old fashion hammered glass to the elegant Sonoma shape. The Stand dresses them all up a bit, and adds to their function.
Great Shape and Design
This one is one of my favorites.
Great quality here.
This is sold at the Williams and Sonoma stores.
Classy, Elegant, Crowd Pleaser.
This gives an antique feel.
Both Glass and Stand are Old Fashion Style
Bee Hive Dispenser
Classic Bee Hive Style Glass Beverage Dispenser.
Just like Grandma used to have.
Classic style that is down to earth, yet classy.
Will get complements at every party.
There is sure to be a BUZZ at your party with the BEE HIVE !
Affordable Glass Dispensers with Stands - These are all under $40.00
Here are some classy glass beverage dispensers that come with stands and are all under $40.00 ! Go ahead - treat yourself - you deserve it!
The Butterfly Beverage Dispenser
Arthur Court butterfly 2-1/2-gallon beverage server
Crafted from textured glass and lustrous aluminum alloy, and a stainless steel spout
Beautiful butterfly design
Handwash to preserve the polished finish
High quality stainless steel spigot
It is a little pricy, but if you love butterflies, it may be for you.
This one holds 2.5 gallons and has textured glass and aluminum alloy.
The spout is also made of stainless steel, so with these materials you know you have high quality.
Square with Stand
Heavy Glass - with 3D flowers and fruits at the top cascading down the sides.
Comes with elegant stand for ease with serving.
Small Beverage Server
A bit pricer, but high quality.
All Metal Base and spout.
Traditional High Class Look.
Also quite large - holds 2.5 gallons.
(available in 4 Gallon size as well)
Impress Your Guests
A beautiful and efficient way to serve your guests!
They turn ordinary drinks into extraordinary beverages!
A sure way to WOW your family and friends!
Treat Yourself To One Today!
PEDESTAL GLASS DISPENSERS
AKA Footed Beverage Dispensers
One piece - glass dispensers with pedestal stands - very classy!
These are the most elegant of the glass beverage dispensers. Being more formal than the others, they would be appropriate at fancy parties, yet can be used for regular family gatherings as well. What you put in them can completely change the feel of these - dress-up or dress-down - either way, these are great items to have available in your closet.
Ultimate Eleganace - Range from $39-75
Any of these would be perfect at a formal event or gathering, and impress even the most high class of guests.
Also available in 2 gallon and in different etched designs (Georgetown, Savannah, Chantilly)
This pedestal is hollow, and can be filled as desired with ice, fruit, flowers, practically anything - to add to your decorative motif at your party !
Glass with Elegant Stainless Steel Pedestals
What Kind of Drink Do You Like To Serve ?
Share your favorite drinks ...
Classify as Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic - and then tell us what you like to serve at your parties ...
CLASSY GLASS WITH SPOUT
These are a little less formal with no pedestal or stand.
These tend to be similar in style to the ones with the stands, and are often the same ones that are available with or without the stand. One might consider purchasing one with the stand and having it available for more formal parties, and using without for less formal parties.
If you are a more down to earth person, though, the straight glass might be for you. You might not be the pedestal or stand type. You might prefer the simple classy things. These can be a nice option that will look great at your picnic or party. All of these will give a great summery feeling when filled with your favorite drink and displayed well.
(see tips for filling all of these dispensers lower on this page)
Simple Beauty - Glass Beverage Dispensers - These run from $29-60
Also available in 2.5 gallon
DOUBLE THE DRINKS !
2 peas in a Pod ... Twice as Nice ...
Many people choose to offer more than one choice to their guests, so in order to avoid having to purchase or store 2 separate dispensers, you can get a double unit and it will look pretty classy !
Lemonade and Iced Tea
Raspberry Iced Tea and Long Island Iced Tea
Alcoholic and non-Alcoholic options
Sweet and Sour
Light color and dark color
A double unit gives you the freedom to not serve only one thing, and also not have to mix and match your serving containers. It will surely be noticed by your guests !
Double Units - These range from $49-100
Serve Up Multiple Beverages together - with class
Awesome Host - Offering 3 different cold drinks at your event!
Get an Elegant 3 drink unit ! This is the Primo setup. Many of these are cost effective in comparison to the single units.
They include 3 separate containers for 3 different drinks. Lemonade, Iced Tea, and Fruit Punch are a great line up for these containers. Float Lemons in the Iced Tea, Limes in the Lemonade, and Oranges in the Fruit Punch - all sliced fairly thin. This will look quite impressive, yet be pretty inexpensive and easy to set up.
Red and White Sangria Recipes - Beautiful in any of these display dispensers
These may bring down the cost a bit, and be easy to store. They look very similar, but are made of a quality acrylic vs. real glass.
Some are fans of the real glass, but for some people, glass is not the thing. Some people prefer a light weight and an unbreakable version, for ease with storage. Some people are concerned with children etc... These are also less expensive than their glass counterparts, so this is also another reason to choose acrylic.
Acrylic Options - These range from $25-75
Here is a collection of some quality drink dispensers that are acrylic, and have an elegance that will be noticed by guests.
Make a Statement
When I am throwing a party, I want to be sure everything tastes great - but I, almost even more importantly, want it to LOOK great. I think these dispensers, most any of them, can add a great look to your party. A lot of times the drink table is ugly. It might be a bunch of soda bottles and plastic cups - but it can also look quite elegant - like the pictures on this page - with little to no effort. Iced Tea and Lemon Aid or even a Fruit Punch can look so elegant when served in these. They are also CHEAPER than soda ... Why not impress the guests, and save a little in your wallet for every party from now on ...
Tips for Floating your Fruit Elegantly
- If using a small amount of floating fruit - slice into round slices for beauty. First put in your ice or frozen drink cubes, and then slide the fruit down the sides of the dispenser. Be sure to add enough ice or frozen cubes to fill a couple inches or so of the dispenser (floating at top of course) so that the ice will hold the sliced fruit on their edges against the glass for added beauty. I would also add a slice or 2 on top or in ice layer to make it look more natural.
- If you have plenty of fruit, go for it - if they are odd shaped (ie Berries, Grapes, chunked or halved citrus fruit) then just toss them in with the ice They will look nice however they lay.
- If you want a lot of fruit floating, you may choose to slice lemons, limes, and Oranges and place them in as described in first suggestion, just toss the extras right into the ice layer and on top.
- If using a narrow pedestal dispenser, use less fruit - the dispenser is beautiful enough, that a few slices of fruit go a long way, and a bunch will look just cluttered, and take up too much space.
- In all drinks - I always recommend freezing either some of the same drink into ice cube trays, or a complementary liquid (lemonade for iced tea, orange juice or other juices work well too for many drinks) in the ice cube trays to help keep your beverage from getting watered down. It will either complement your drink, or add to it.
Simple Easy to follow Directions to Wow your Guests with the fruit drink displayed at the top of the page ...
- Fresh Strawberries - 2 quarts (may vary with size of dispenser)
- Canned Pineapple Rings - 3-5 Cans (may vary with size of dispenser)
- Water or Mild Lemonade
- Dispenser shown here can be found in first section with title of "Curved Glass Drink Dispenser w/ Stand" and is pictured there with simple lemonade with lemons floating.
- If your dispenser is same size top to bottom (not tapering in and out) - it will be easiest to do this - as if you run out of fruit, it will simply float.
- If your dispenser is tapered as pictured here, be sure to have enough fruit to fill it completely, as it will end up floating, and not be even...
- Cut greens off strawberries and Wash Well.
- Place a layer of strawberries one or 2 deep (matters size of dispenser) and be sure to completely fill the layer with little to no space between berries.
- Next layer Pineapple rings one to 2 deep (as pictured) - If you do not have enough for full layer, be sure that they go around the perimeter of dispenser so they are seen from all sides.
- Now make another layer of strawberries similar to the first.
- Repeat alternating Strawberry and Pineapple layers.
- When filled pour water in, and leave set for 6+ hours to allow for fruit to flavor water for drink.
- You may also choose a mild lemonade - fill as much as possible, but keep some to refill as needed, as the fruit takes up a lot of the space.
- Option - You may choose to put only 2-3 layers and allow them to float at the top. This is done most easily by placing them in at the bottom, and filling with the lemonade after placed. (water is not suggested if using only a few layers, as it will not provide enough flavor for drink.
Beautifully Displayed Drinks with Floating Fruit
Suggestions of Drinks to be displayed in these dispensers
Here is a list of some suggestions of what to serve in these beautiful dispensers. All of these drinks would look great in any of these clear glass / acrylic dispensers !
- Lemonade with Floating Lemon Slices and Ice (or frozen Lemonade Ice Cubes)
- Iced Tea with Floating Lemon Slices and Ice (or frozen Lemonade or Iced Tea Cubes)
- Crystal Light - any flavor - such as Raspberry Ice or Iced Tea or Lemonade with slices of Lemons, Limes, Oranges, berries (or any combo of those)
- Apple Cider or Apple Juice with slices of unpeeled Apples floating (and some ice or frozen Apple juice or cider)
Videos to help you get started making beautiful yummy drinks !
Raspberry Iced Tea
Refreshing Spa Cooler
Citrus-Grape Juice Sparkler Drink
Tomato Juice Cocktail
New Year's Eve Sparkling Drink
Christmas-Cherry Pineapple Punch
How to make your Cold Beverages More Inviting
Tips for making Flavored Ice Cubes
Links to Drink Recipes
These pages are out there on the net - and offer many different drinks that you might be interested in serving ...
Now you need to choose ... there are so many great choices here ... Where do I start ???
If you can't just see the one you want, and want to be sure you have covered all your bases ... Here is a list of things to think about ...
What are YOU looking for in a Beverage Dispenser? - Things To Think About ...
Are you an over analyzer like me? If so, here is a list to run down after you picked yours out - to be sure it is all you are looking for ...
- Do you want :
Glass or Acrylic?
- Do you want :
Glass or Acrylic?
- Do you have a preference in the Type of Glass?
Clear or transparent Glass / Frosted Glass / Colored Glass / Etched Glass / Embossed Glass / Hammered Glass / Hand Blown Glass / Ribbed Glass
- What type of look are you going for?
Modern, Antique, Elegant, or Basic
- Do you want :
One with a Stand (modern or footed etc)?
Stand Alone Unit
- If you like the Stands - Do you prefer:
- Shape Preference - There is a huge variety of shapes :square, hexagon, bee hive, round, tall cylinder
- Are you looking for :
Single, Double, or Triple Unit
(You might want to try a Double or Triple unit to display a colorful presentation with multiple beverages.)
- If going for a Multi Unit :
Stacking units or Side By Side units.
Spout / Spigot Specifics :
The Spigot is the working part of the whole device. It can make or break the item. Usually Plastic is fine, and it is the most common, but I just wanted to bring it up so you do know there are different kinds ... You can make up your own mind on what to buy ...
What to think about ...
- Height table to spout... typical is 6 inches or so for those with pedestal or stand. It is nice to know this so you can decide if the unit will have to sit at edge of table or be tall enough to allow dispense of drinks into glasses. (and this will also help you know what size cups/glasses it will accommodate so you know what size to purchase/provide at your party)
- Is the type of Spigot (AKA Spout) important to you?
Plastic Spigot or Metal Spigot
- Or the color of the spout?
Silver, Chrome, Nickle, White, Copper, Black
- Remember they are easily replaceable and pretty cheap - you can get a new one for as little as 3.00 - so if you are not completely happy with the spout, you do not have to trash the whole thing ...
Need to replace the Spigot ?
You might need to replace the spigot at some point - here are a few options ...
replacement spigot for your typical white rubbermaid cooler
eBay has some pretty replacement spouts
Various colors - pink, blue, red, grey - they may be prettier ... check out the few i have below - (this module self populates, so if you do not see the prettiest one your looking for - click "bid now" and go to ebay. (your not acutally bidding, just going to ebay) - then search for "replacement faucet dispenser"
Replacement Spigots - Do you want Metal, and not plastic?
If you have your heart set on metal spigot for replacement, they do cost more but are available from some vendors. Amazon does not appear to have them nor does ebay. But I wanted to give you a source where you could get them if you want.
(Most of the dispensers DO come with plastic though, and it works perfectly ... Metal is not absolutely needed, and some say that the plastic is easier to clean etc...)
- Replacement Metal Spigots / Spouts / Faucets for Glass Beverage Dispensers
You can find Chrome, Stainless Steel, and coppertone (not real copper), yellow metal (like Gold) Spigots here. These can be purchased as straight push or curved neck styles.
A Few Last Things To Consider ...
- Do you care ?
Handwash or Machine Washable
Machined or Hand Crafted
- Be sure to look for sturdy construction and durability or even a warranty to be sure you have a quality product!
- You might want to look for one with a wide opening for easy cleaning and refilling.
- Also, keep in mind that they come in different sizes - Choose wisely as to which size you want.
1 gal, 1.5 gallon, 2 gal, 2.25 gal, 6 quarts, 2.5 gallon 3 gallon, 4 gallon - all of these are common sizes.
Dimensions also vary, so check height and width to be sure you know what your getting when ordering online.
Glass Globe Dispenser
This would be perfect in a certain type of home, room, or with a certain crowd. If you have a Library or Study, it would be appropriate to have this in there, or if you had a party with college professors etc... It is not the run of the mill dispenser... but with the right party, it could be a great conversation piece. It could hold your favorite liquor near your desk etc...
Gas Pump Glass Drink Dispenser
Another unique glass beverage dispenser. This one would be similar to the globe above - perfect for on a bar, or in a theme room etc. It could hold a liquor etc... It would be for a very different group of people, but could be another great conversation piece.
Go Sugar Free - Crystal Light !
Serve up something you and your guests will like. Does not have to be crazy, and can be sugar free!
Simple Crystal Light Lemon aid, Pink Lemon Aid, or Iced Tea.
Crystal Light has many generics that are just as great too - Walmart Brand Grape and Fruit Punch both taste like COOL AID (Kids love it ! and Sugar Free)
If you toss the fruit in a simple mix, people will think you went all out ...
The combo units provide a way to do sugar-free and regular versions - or 2 different ones!