Easy Fat Free Goji and Date Muffins
- 100 gms Rolled Oats (or any other type of oat you prefer such as steel cut)
- 50 gms Dried Goji Berries
- 16 Pitted Dates
- 200 ml Water
- Soak the dried Goji in the water for about 2 - 3 minutes
- Whilst the Goji is soaking, set your oven to 200c (390f)
- Tip the water and Goji mixtures into your bender. Blend.
- Add the 10 pitted dates. Blend.
- Finally add the oats and blend to a smooth batter.
- Lightly grease a muffin tin.
- Pour half the mixture into the tin then place a date on top of the mixture. Gently press it in.
- Pour the remainder of the mixture over the date.
- Pop in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Once set and lightly brown, place them on a metal rack to cool.
Goji Berries at a Great Price
Think of all the great muffins and Goji Smoothies you will be able to make with a pound of berries.
Want to Know More About Goji Berries
What are the health benefits of Goji Berries? Find out here. As a bonus you get a great Goji Berry Smoothie Recipe.