Easy Ham and Broccoli Casserole
Need a Way to Use Up That Leftover Ham?
Here's a quick and easy recipe to use up leftover ham. There are only a few simple ingredients and a minimum of prep time.
I had to be out of the house right when I needed to be preparing supper, so I got everything ready before I went out, except for the mushroom soup. When I came home, I just had to pour the mushroom soup mix over and pop it in the oven. My family left nothing for leftovers.
The taste of broccoli and ham combine nicely with the stuffing in this recipe. It's hearty and easy to make, a great combination
- 2 boxes stuffing
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 head broccoli
- 3 cups cooked cubed ham
- 1 cup water
- (optional) grated cheddar cheese
- Layer ham, broccoli and dry stuffing into a large casserole dish.
- Mix mushroom soup and water
- Pour soup mixture over other ingredients
- Mix until all stuffing is wet
- Bake at 350 for 1/2 hour or until broccoli is soft.
- Garnish with grated cheddar cheese if desired
- **This is a great recipe to make substitutions with..No ham? Try Cream of Chicken soup and cubed cooked chicken instead, or another combination and make this recipe your own.
More Easy Recipes
Are you looking for more quick and easy recipes? Here's a few picks from Amazon that may help.
Please let me know here if you've tried this recipe. Did it turn out well? Did your family enjoy it? Any suggestions to improve it?
Also if you've got any other favourite ways to use out leftover ham or unique ways to cook broccoli, please let us know here.