- Food and Cooking
Easy Homemade Peanut Butter
Easy Peanut Butter
With the help of a food processor, making your own homemade peanut butter is quick and easy. It tastes fresh and delicious without additives or preservatives. Homemade Peanut Butter will stay fresh in your refrigerator for at least a month. Since oils may separate during storage, you will need to stir the peanut butter before each use.
Fun Stuff To Add To Peanut Butter:
- Roasted Shelled Peanuts
- Salt, to taste
- Peanut oil
- Place peanuts in food processor and chop fine.
- Continue until a desired consistency is reached.
- This will take several minutes for chunky and longer for a creamy consistency.
- Add peanut oil in small amounts if needed.
- You may need to scrape down the bowl once or twice during processing.