Juicy Chocolate Cake
Easy to make juicy chocolate cake (and inexpensive)
Surprising instant, inexpensive materials & so delicious ...
I really love this cake because it's so easy to make, takes me about 7 minutes but no one will ever believe it!
it's fast making and very cheap and basic ingredients. Try it!
Oh, and one more thing: Kids loooooovvvvve this cake :-)
- Prep time: 7 min
- Cook time: 43 min
- Ready in: 50 min
- Yields: 3 loaf pans or 1 medium pan
- 21/2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup of cocoa
- 1/3 of a cup of chocolate mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups water
- 2 bags of vanilla sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate topping (about a cup) boiling water slightly diluted (about 1/ 4 cup)
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa, chocolate mix, baking powder, baking soda .
- In a different bowl mix eggs with oil, water, sugar and vanilla and vanilla extract.
- Pour into the bowl with the flour and mix the mixture until it is smooth.
- Pour into 3 greased pan cooking spray or into one medium pan as seen in picture
- Bake for about 45 minutes until the cakes are spongy to the touch and a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs.