Easy No-Crust German Chocolate Pie Recipe
Easy to Make Pies are some of the Best
How to Make Granny' s Easy No-Crust German Chocolate Pie Recipe one of Our Family Favorite Recipes
Are there pie lovers in your home? Are there chocoholics searching for just the right holiday delight? There are various types of pie recipes available today for making and enjoying. Here is a holiday dessert recipe from among Granny' s pie recipes for your enjoyment
Whether for everyday or special holiday feasts and entertaining after dinner, Granny' s pie recipes can offer you some delicious treats for any day.
Whether you are event planning for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, the 4th of July and all the holidays in between, great tasting pie recipes are some of the top choices for complementing a meal or simply as a delicious snack.
Use Cookbooks to find Great Desserts to Make at Home
If you love to make chocolate desserts at home for you and your family, you may be interesting in finding even more mouthwatering recipes you can make. One of the best places you can find all sorts is by using dessert cookbooks. For instance, The Chocolate Cookbook: Luxurious treats for total indulgence includes 135 irresistible recipes that are shown in 260 stunning photographs throughout the book. Just imagine having such a wonderful and delicious resource to guide you.
Here is Our Family Favorite
Granny' s Easy No-Crust German Chocolate Pie Recipe
Things You will Need
Granny's easy no-crust pie is a real winner when it comes to holiday dessert recipes, especially during the holidays,
This easy pie recipe features not having to deal with making a pie crust as well as cutting down on the fat and calories of eating a traditional pie crust.
To make this easy no-crust German chocolate pie recipe you will need:
- 1 - saucepan
- 1 - greased and floured 9-inch pie plate
- 2 ounces German sweet baking chocolate, your brand choice of course
- ½ cup butter or you may use margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts you may use pecans or walnuts
- 1 container of Cool whip or whipped cream
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, while you use your saucepan, set on low heat; you will melt the margarine or butter and the German sweet baking chocolate. You simply want to melt these two ingredients together while mixing them well.
- Remove from heat and then stir in your vanilla extract, the sugar, eggs, flour and salt and mix thoroughly.
- Pour this mixture very carefully into the prepared greased and floured 9-inch pie plate.
- You will bake in the pre-heated oven at 350 degrees for one hour or until done, since heating elements in ovens do vary. Allow to cool and then cut and serve with cool whip or whipped topping as your prefer.
Making a Pie
You Need a Pie Plate
While making this recipe and many others, you will make good use of a good pie plate. Why not choose something that is pretty and presentable? For instance, I like the way this fluted pie plate by Rose Levy looks. It is pretty and will help your pie make a stunning table presentation. Interestingly, it comes with it's own recipe booklet so, you can learn how to make even more pies for family and friends.
Pie Making Videos
Do You Enjoy Easy No-Crust German Chocolate Pie?
Make some Pie Today
Articles of Interest
- Chocolate Pie
Two super easy and delicious chocolate pie recipes – a regular layered version and a low carb version. Photos and easy instructions are included.
- Easy Pie Recipes
Easy pie recipes are delicious and easy to make of course. One of the easiest pies I know how to make is one of our family favorite recipes. We have been making this recipe for many...
- Easy Chocolate Pie
Obviously I love all things chocolate, and that includes chocolate cream pie! I don't think that there is a pie that could be easier to make than this one. Oh, you can find trickier recipes for it if you want, but in five minutes, you could open a...
- Mom's Chocolate Pie
Like cream pies? Chances are your favorite is chocolate. Here's a recipe for a chocolate pie my Mama used to make. I've given both meringue and whipped toppings for it, so it should satisfy everyone.
- Simple Chocolate Pie
A simple chocolate pie that is a frozen treat.
- Pie Recipe Collection
Pie is one of the most popular types of desserts for many individuals and families. Pie is good. Pie comes in many different flavors. There is bound to be at least one type of pie recipe that is sure to bring a smile to someone's face. Most kids...
- Chocolate White Chocolate Pie Recipe
Yummy and easy. It looks fancy, but it's oh so easy to make. Different layers in different consistencies lend an interesting "chew" to this pie. First there is the crumbly chocolate crust, then the dense white chocolate layer. That's topped with a...
- Mothers Coconut Meringue Pie Recipe
This is my mother's coconut meringue pie recipe. She's been making it for as long as I can remember. It is delicious. This is another of our family favorite recipes...
- How To Make A Homemade Chocolate Pie
Here is a recipe for making a wonderful chocolate pie. Enjoy!
- Easy Chocolate Pie: Step by Step Photo Recipe
Dark, rich chocolate pie is super fast and easy to make. Simple ingredients and easy instructions with lots of variations.
- How To Make German Chocolate, Coconut Cream Filled W...
This recipe for German Chocolate Coconut Cream filled Whoopie Pies is a sensational dessert idea. It is the perfect after dinner treat.
- Chocolate Pie Gluten Free Dairy Free Type O Diet Veg...
I love chocolate pie but unfortunately I can't have dairy, corn or wheat. So... I did what I always do, I made my own.