Easy Pina Colada Recipe
National Pina Colada Day
If July 10th has passed and you missed the celebration of Puerto Rico's official drink on National Pina Colada Day, don't worry! Pina Colada's are great any day of the year! So let's get out the blender and mix up a batch. You don't need to travel to the islands or beaches to enjoy this tropical drink, you can make this refreshing tropical drink recipe right at home!
My favorite way to make a pina colada or any frozen slushy tropical drink is in my magic bullet blender. With the magic bullet frozen drink recipes are quick and easy to make and the cleanup is a cinch, just rinse and go! I love the Magic Bullet, it's my favorite kitchen appliance! You can make tropical drinks, smoothies, even homemade guacamole in the bullet. In fact, healthy smoothies, green juices for detoxing, tropical drinks and frozen fruit slushies are so easy to make with this blender that I'm making them all the time now - it's much easier than using a juicer!
In this article you'll find:
- A quick, easy 3 ingredient recipe for a Frozen Pina Colada tropical drink
- Music to get you in the island mood...Listen to The Pina Colada song!
- Blender suggestions for your tropical drink recipes
- A video visit to the Dole Pineapple Plantation to see pineapple growing & harvesting
- and more....
Listen to the Pina Colada Song while mixing your Tropical Drink
Serve your Tropical Drink in a fun glass or even a real Pineapple!
Add Paper Drink Umbrellas for a festive touch!
Festive Party Cups
- 1 cup Coconut Rum, Malibu Rum
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup Cream of Coconut, Coco Lopez
- 5 cups Ice
- Add ice to blender. Add pineapple juice, rum and coconut cream. Blend well.
- Pour & Serve. Enjoy this refreshing tropical drink!