Everyone loves pancakes, right?
Increase the amount of ingredients if you have more people over or you're particularly famished.
- 2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Caster Sugar
- 2 Beaten Eggs
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Margarine, to grease frying pan
- Icing Sugar, to dust the pancakes
- Sift the Self Raising Flour, the baking powder, the salt and sugar all together into a large bowl.
- Make a well in the centre and add the beaten eggs and half the milk.
- Mix gently. Add the remainder of the milk then the choc chips or blueberries.
- Mix well but do not over beat.
- *You may not have to use all the milk. Just add it slowly and see how the batter feels*
- Melt margarine in the non-stick fry pan, over a medium to high heat.
- Pour some of the batter into the centre of the pan and wait til the bubbles appear before turning over.
- Dust with icing sugar and eat!
- Optional: For Choc Chip Pancakes add 1/2 cup of Choc Chips For Blueberry Pancakes add 1/2 cup of blueberries