Easy Taco Rolls Recipe
Quick and Easy Taco Rolls Recipe
Here's a quick and easy taco roll recipe the whole family will love! Taco meat mixture rolled up into flour tortillas and baked in the oven for a few minutes.
Quick and Easy Taco Rolls Recipe!
Mexican cooking has never been so easy! These easy taco rolls are simple to make. Cook extra ingredients and put it in the freezer for a super quick meal when you don't have time to hang over the stove.
Taco Rolls Recipe Information
Prep and cook time for taco rolls recipe
Ingredients for Easy Taco Rolls Recipe
- 1/2 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 3/4 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 (8.75 ounce) can no-salt-added whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
Directions for Easy Taco Rolls Recipe
How to easily make taco rolls
1. Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
2. Stir the rice and 1/2 cup water together in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover, and cook in the microwave on High for 6 minutes until the water is fully absorbed; set aside.
While the rice is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in the ground beef. Cook and stir until the beef is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Drain and discard any excess grease.
3. Reduce heat to medium, and stir in the taco seasoning, corn, 1/2 cup water, 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, and the cooked rice. Cook and stir until the cheese has melted and the corn is hot.
Spoon the mixture into the flour tortillas. Roll into a tight cylinder, and pack into an 8x11-inch baking dish (it will be a tight squeeze). Pour the salsa over top, and sprinkle evenly with 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese topping has melted and is beginning to brown, about 10 minutes.