Really Easy to make Chocolate Cake without Microwave
Why it's recommended to know
Easy to make chocolate cake is a time saving and easy way to prepare snacks just at the arrival of guests within 15 mins.
- 50 biscuits, broken with hand
- 5 t.spoon cocoa powder
- 15-20 t.spoon sugar, powdered or grinded
- 2 t.spoon ghee, melted
- 3 cups milk, boiled
- 1 t.spoon baking powder
- Grind the biscuits till they are finely powdered.
- Add sugar, ghee, cocoa powder, milk and baking powder consecutively and stirring continuously.
- Apply a tiny mixture of maida and ghee to the sides of an iron or stainless steel plate.
- Pour the mixture into it upto it's half.
- Pour 1 cm high water in a PRESSURE COOKER and st the plate.
- Remove the whistle and bake on low flame for about 10 to 15 mins untill the upper part looks a bit bursting.
- Before setting it on gas you can add strong fruits (apple or strawberry not banana), nuts, slightly bigger pieces of chocolate. they enhance the flavor.
- You can use them for decoration purposes. Strawberry is recommended for decoration.
- In place of cocoa powder you can add any flavoring powder to change the flavor.
if you want to make a good chocolate cream then follow the given recipe just don't add baking powder and instead add chocolate sauce and some more milk.