Sun Dried Tomato and Artichoke Pizza
If you love pizza as much as I do, then you know how much fun it is to experiment with different combinations and flavors. This tasty recipe for easy Sun-dried Tomato and Artichoke Pizza puts two of my favorite veggies together and they taste so good. The butter and basil gives it that extra pizzazz which pushes this pizza over the top.
- 1 large pre-made pizza crust
- 2 tbls. butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 6 oz. sun-dried tomatoes in oil, coarsely chopped
- 6 oz. marinated artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Brush pizza crust with melted butter
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Try this delicious selection of pizza recipes.