- Food and Cooking
Easy to make vegetarian steak with garlic sauce.
Super delicious and very easy to make.
Are you cooking tonight? Would you like to leave a great first impression for this girl? Then you will find this recipe perfect for your evening. These vegetarian mini steaks or balls are very similar to falafels, but they taste a little bit different. What is more, you can use this recipe to make a meat for vegetarian burgers.
And the white garlic sauce. It is absolutely classic. You can use it with almost any meal. It tastes very good and will make you look like a professional cook.
- 2 cans of chickpeas
- 400 g of rice
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of flour
- 4 carrots
- 500 ml of natural yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small cucumber
- Cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- crushed black pepper
- First of all, make the white sauce. Peel the cucumber and grate it on a large grater. Run the garlic through the garlic press. Alternatively, you can cut garlic into small pieces using your kitchen knife. Mix everything with yogurt and put the sauce in the fridge. You may also add some oregano, dill or other spices of your choice.
- Blend chickpeas with a blender. Add water, egg and flour. Mix everything, add, pepper and cumin seeds. If the dough is too sticky, you may add more flour.
- Heat the frying pan and add some oil. Make sure your hands are wet before shaping the steak. You can also make balls or any shape of your choice.
- Add the steak on the oil and fry for around 5-10 minutes. Put them on paper to drain.
- Peel carrots and cut them into 3 or 4 parts. Fry them on oil for around 10 minutes.
- Serve everything with rice and white sauce. You can also add some vegetables of your choice. Be creative and enjoy!
That's it! Easy to make and tasty Your meal is ready to serve. Amazing oriental flavour everyone will definitely like.