Easy Watermelon and Grape Salad
Simply fresh and delicious is how I describe this wonderful summer fruit salad. The flavors in Easy Watermelon and Grape Salad burst with the taste of summer. A combination of watermelon, grapes, mint and feta cheese makes this salad unique and it's so easy to put together.
Feeling creative? Use the hollowed out watermelon as a bowl for the salad and you will have a welcomed addition to any barbecue or picnic.
Note: This is a great salad for using leftover watermelon.
- 5 cups watermelon chunks
- 2 cups seedless green grapes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves or parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbles
- Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss lightly with feta cheese and serve.
A fabulous bowl for serving summer salads.