Edible Gifts For Autumn Holidays
Edible Gifts for Autumn Holidays shares ideas and recipes that you can prepare or purchase for friends and family through out the holiday season. Handmade gifts seem to spell love... and come from the heart. Looking for a delicious way to welcome the fall season. Read on to find scrumptious soup mixes, hot drink recipes, and cookies in a jar. All of these recipes make delightful holiday gifts. Nothing warms the heart like a handmade food gift and because you have taken the time to make it or bake it you will want to stylishly present your delectable as well. Some simple packaging tips are provided to help you create the finishing touches. If you are not the creative type or simply don't have the time- Edible Gifts provides a stunning variety of edible food gifts you can purchase for yourself, family and friends.
Soup Mixes In A Jar
Layered soup in a jar makes a delightful gifts for friends, family, coworkers and teachers. Layer these recipes according to directions. Seal and attach a gift card with the recipe included. Decorate your jar with ribbons or raffia.
- Love Soup Mix
Makes a wonderful and thoughtful gift for a favorite friend, a newly married couple or just to say thanks.
- Friendship Soup Mix In A Jar
"Your friends and family will love you for this! A soup mix in a jar recipe you can give out as gifts!"
- Potato Soup Mix
"Potato soup in a jar is made with potato flakes and dry milk seasoned with turmeric and thyme."
Hot Drink Mixes
Tucked into autumn gift baskets or Christmas stockings, hot tea, coffee drinks, and cocoa mix in attractive jars tied with colorful ribbons make lovely gifts.
- Cappuccino In A Jar
"Cappuccino mix that can be placed in a jar. It makes a great gift to go along with cookies in a jar! It could also be used in a fundraiser."
"This Mocha-au-Lait mix makes a great holiday gift, presented in a decorative holiday container or mug! Just make sure you remember to include the directions on a gift tag!"
- Friendship Tea
"This is a lemony spiced tea mix with cinnamon and clove that makes great gifts during the holidays, or any time!"
Cookie Mixes In A Jar
When making cookie mixes in a jar layer the ingredients in a one quart canning jar so that each layer is distinct. Ingredients that have different colors and textures provide the best contrast. Don't forget to include the recipe and baking directions on the label or gift tag.
Fall Festival: Fall Gift Basket
Jack-O' Lantern: Fall Gift Basket
Surprise them with this adorable Halloween gift filled with, a beautiful ceramic Jack-O-Lantern planter and/or candy dish, a large bag of gourmet caramel corn wrapped in a festive Halloween bag and tied with Halloween ribbon, Sunny Seed Drops, 5 ounces of candy corn in a Halloween Bag, assorted hard candy in Halloween colored wrappers and colorful fall enhancements! It is bootiful!
Fall Fantasy Gourmet Food Tower - Thanksgiving Gift Basket
Celebrate the turning of the seasons with this fall fantasy gourmet gift tower. Perfectly appropriate on any gift occasion, it makes a stunning Thanksgiving gift basket to send to special friends and family members. Celebrates the changing colors of fall with crunchy Nikki's gourmet snack mix, dried fruits and nut mix, Apple cinnamon cookies, white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies and delightful fruit bonbon candies.
Harvest Blessings: Fall Gift Basket
Send your blessings this fall along with this beautiful keepsake nested box set, and a host of delicious gourmet sweets and treats!
Fall Snacks Gift Box
Fall Snacks Gift Box
All your favorite fall snacks are here in the Fall Snacks gift basket. Everything to chase away the chill of autumn will warm your heart when this lovely fall leaves gift box arrives overflowing with sweet and savory snacks. Your good wishes will arrive in beautiful style with the Fall Snacks gift basket.
Autumn In Gold - Fall Gift Basket
Our elegant "Autumn In Gold" gift basket offers a spectacular array of golden gourmet goodies all set in a rustic fall planter!!
Arrangement Of Autumn Harvest Objects
Packaging & Decorating Your Edible Goodies
1) You can make your own containers, recycle ordinary everyday items or purchase them. The dollar store provides a wide range of tins, interesting boxes, bags, cellophane bags, wooden, plastic, or woven baskets and glassware to afford-ably add pizzazz to your food gifts.
Transform Your Package
2) Cardboard or card-stock in different colors, prettily or strikingly patterned wrapping paper, paints, stencils, ribbons and bows will transform a plain package into a masterpiece.
3) Add a finishing touch. Think about the person you are giving the gift to and add suitable embellishments that match their personality. A tassel handle, ribbon, a bunch of crystallized roses, or a personalized embossed gift tag can add just the right amount of dash or class to your gift. Colored candy wrappers, stickers, pressed leaves or a handful of shells can be made into decorative trimming.
4) Quick and simple- decorative gift bags, tins, and colored cellophane are perfect for cookies, quick breads, fruit cakes, peanut brittle and your other treats.
Re-cycle Your Cans
5)-Cans in every size can be recycled for your edible goodies. Creatively wrapped and decorated they are charming. Use paper, stickers, ribbon, fabric and yarn to embellish and delight the recipient.
6) Layering your goodies in a glass creates a beautiful effect. You can layer colorful candies in a tall glass vase (Try colorful jellybeans in autumn colors) Cover the top of the vase with clear or colored cellophane and tye with colored ribbons.
Use Terra-cotta Pots
7) Transform ordinary terra cotta pots into cheerful holiday servers. When decorating the pot, anything goes - Paint holiday themes such as autumn leaves, flowers and vines, landscapes, animals, or whatever you like. Stenciling looks especially pretty. Nestling or layering fabric napkins adds a finishing touch. You can also affix colorful fabric shapes to the pot or even photographs.
8) Edible gifts and Amazon have some gorgeous ideas for presentation. If you choose to make your own gifts this holiday season look carefully at their products and change up accordingly for your own.
Above all, enjoy being creative as you perfect the art of giving.
Gift Wrapping Techniques & Tricks
Do you struggle when it's time to wrap a gift? Here is a smidgen of quick ideas for the gift wrapping pro or the present wrapping novice to spice up and polish your skills.
Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.
Henry Ward Beecher
Hearth and home activities hold there greatest appeal at this time of the year for me. I enjoy handcrafting gifts for family and friends. My way of saying "I Love You."
I hope you enjoyed your visit today and found some ideas, recipes or gifts to share with those you love. Thank-you for visiting and please let me know you stopped-by sharing a comment.